SiouxSports.com Forum

All Day Fighting Sioux Events

bincitysioux

The schedule for UND athletics has worked out brilliantly this year. If any of you are fans like me that have to travel some distance to go to events, there are several dates this season in which you could attend multiple sporting events on the same day.

Oct. 13: FB, Hockey

Nov. 3: FB, Hockey

Nov. 24: Mens BB, Hockey

Dec. 7: Womens BB, Hockey

Dec. 8: Mens BB, Womens BB, Hockey

Dec. 28: Womens BB, Hockey

Feb. 23: Hockey, Womens BB, Mens BB

I can tell you from experience that it is a blast to spend an entire day watching Fighting Sioux athletics. I'd encourage anyone who is a hockey fan, a football fan, a basketball fan, or a fan of all three to take advantage of these dates and support your favorite school! :whistling:

What about women's hockey? I enjoy going to multiple hockey games in the same day if there is no football to watch. Makes for a great weekend! Besides, I'm sure the women appreciate all the fans, so why not see if we can get more people to come!

Is this a double post?

Do you mean spending a whole day drinking and watching Sioux sports? Wow the humanity, tail gating then football, braut and more drinking after the game. Off to the bar for the pre hockey game, follow by more beer at the hockey game, crawl home.

The one day is horrible its smack dab in the middle of deer hunting so you can almost bet the that attendence for the football game will be a little light with the evening wear for the hockey game being blaze orange... :whistling: