SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets

Sioux17

My dad and I are thinking about meeting in denver when the sioux are there. i am having trouble getting tickets. Are the tickets available yet or do we have to wait. i was hoping to buy early and get some sweet seats. any help let me know

are tix even on sale yet? they never pack that place ad the sioux fans are always more loud than du fans everytime ive been there, you shouldnt have problems getting tix a few different ways, the only non great seats in that arena are way up high on goal ends, arena isnt that big so really not a bad seat there

My dad and I are thinking about meeting in denver when the sioux are there. i am having trouble getting tickets. Are the tickets available yet or do we have to wait. i was hoping to buy early and get some sweet seats. any help let me know

I think every team is different on when they start selling individual tickets for home games. I know in Duluth where I just moved, it's not til October 2nd, where at UND someone said it's next Thursday. Check the teams website and you should find an answer..

EDIT: Just checked out the DU website, and it says individual tickets go on sale Saturday, September 8th at 10am.

I think every team is different on when they start selling individual tickets for home games. I know in Duluth where I just moved, it's not til October 2nd, where at UND someone said it's next Thursday. Check the teams website and you should find an answer..

EDIT: Just checked out the DU website, and it says individual tickets go on sale Saturday, September 8th at 10am.

yeah, a little early for tix

2007-08 Individual Game Tickets

Tickets for all individual home games will go on sale on Saturday, Sept. 8 at 10 a.m. Single-game tickets may be purchased in a number of ways. Click here for information on buying individual game tickets.

Adults: Prices for range from $25 for a sideline ice-level ticket, to $22 for tickets in the corners, behind the goals, and in the corners of the West stands, to $18 for upper-level seats behind the north or south goals.

Children (12-under)/Seniors (65+): Prices range from $18 for a sideline ice-level ticket, to $15 for tickets in the corners, behind the goals, and in the corners of the West stands, to $10 for upper-level seats behind the north or south goals. Children under 3 years old are free and can only sit on a lap.

DU Students: $5 (in student section only) and go on sale the Monday of the week of a home series.

* please note: Add $5.00 premium to all single-game prices for the two Colorado College games.

yeah, a little early for tix

2007-08 Individual Game Tickets

Tickets for all individual home games will go on sale on Saturday, Sept. 8 at 10 a.m. Single-game tickets may be purchased in a number of ways. Click here for information on buying individual game tickets.

Adults: Prices for range from $25 for a sideline ice-level ticket, to $22 for tickets in the corners, behind the goals, and in the corners of the West stands, to $18 for upper-level seats behind the north or south goals.

Children (12-under)/Seniors (65+): Prices range from $18 for a sideline ice-level ticket, to $15 for tickets in the corners, behind the goals, and in the corners of the West stands, to $10 for upper-level seats behind the north or south goals. Children under 3 years old are free and can only sit on a lap.

DU Students: $5 (in student section only) and go on sale the Monday of the week of a home series.

* please note: Add $5.00 premium to all single-game prices for the two Colorado College games.

Do Sioux home game tickets go on sale on Aug 9th? Does anyone have a link to that info and how much tickets will be this year?

Do Sioux home game tickets go on sale on Aug 9th? Does anyone have a link to that info and how much tickets will be this year?

Is there a certain area where the sioux fans usually sit. If i could i would like to sit with them

Is there a certain area where the sioux fans usually sit. If i could i would like to sit with them

behind the goal usually, i forget the end but its the one to the right if you are looking back at the benches, otr just wait and get them throgh UND, they arent on sale for a while

word is school will be out right before the und series at denver therefore there will be plenty of seats to buy, they resume after the first of the year. even when school is in i have never seen it jam packed...

behind the goal usually, i forget the end but its the one to the right if you are looking back at the benches, otr just wait and get them throgh UND, they arent on sale for a while

do you know the website to buy them from und. i think it would be cool to get them in the same area as other sioux fans.

do you know the website to buy them from und. i think it would be cool to get them in the same area as other sioux fans.

no, call the und box office whenever they go on sale or call to see when they take names for a list to get them through und, and there is always tons of green there

On a side note, I just moved to Duluth which is a little more than half-way to Houghton, MI. I think I am going to take in the games up there in October. Has anyone ventured up there to see the games? What's the arena like?

I've been there - on an Al Pearson fan bus. We had a great time! The arena is small and old, but a whole lot of fun. Sioux fans were all over the place - our bus had tickets all together on the end of one side. The arena reminds me of an old basketball fieldhouse. Seats just on the 2 sides - not the ends. There was a "stage" area on one end where their awesome band sits and plays - they were a lot of fun. They came over to our section to serenade us at one point. Real friendly. Looked like tickets were not ever hard to get - lots of empty seats. You should really go there.

We are headed to Denver this year and already have tickets 7 and 8 rows from the ice on the end the Sioux shoot at twice. We also have a connection with the Denver season ticket holders and a free room to boot! :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...