SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher series ticket question

01grad

I haven't been up to a game in Grand Forks since I graduated and was planning on making the trip this year for the gopher series. If I purchase tickets right when they go on sale next Thursday, can I find some in the lower bowl or are those all season ticket holders? Just trying to determine the best way to get tickets in a good location.

Thanks

I haven't been up to a game in Grand Forks since I graduated and was planning on making the trip this year for the gopher series. If I purchase tickets right when they go on sale next Thursday, can I find some in the lower bowl or are those all season ticket holders? Just trying to determine the best way to get tickets in a good location.

Thanks

buy some uppers on ticketmaster so you have them in hand, then look to see if you can find some lowers for a good deal here or other sites, be ready to pay some money but hell, its all worth it for sure!!

If you call this number they can tell you when single game tickets go on sale. Phone: (701)77-SIOUX

I always call on the first day and get mine for games I know that I want to attend. I live in St.Cloud and on the day tickets go on sale for hockey, I go over and buy my Sioux tickets for that series. Last year I had a section of 9 of us, buddies flew all the way from L.A. for the weekend. Blizzard but I got them from the airport to the game. Go Sioux!

If you call this number they can tell you when single game tickets go on sale. Phone: (701)77-SIOUX

I always call on the first day and get mine for games I know that I want to attend. I live in St.Cloud and on the day tickets go on sale for hockey, I go over and buy my Sioux tickets for that series. Last year I had a section of 9 of us, buddies flew all the way from L.A. for the weekend. Blizzard but I got them from the airport to the game. Go Sioux!

So what are the chances of getting through on the phone Thursday morning at 10 to get tickets for the goofer series?No way I will be around a computer at that time.