SiouxSports.com Forum

Need help finding Sioux plaque

BostonSiouxFan

I'm posting this in the hopes of someone helping me find a Sioux souvenir I've been looking for since I started at UND in the mid-90's.

The item in question is a framed black plaque with the intertwined ND, school seal and the logo in copper. Through the years I have seen them in various businesses and homes of UND alums in Fargo and Grand Forks. Yesterday I saw one in the office of an insurance agent in Fargo, who told me he doesn't think they're made anymore. If you aren't sure of what I'm talking about, I know there is one hanging in the US Bank branch on Columbia Road in Grand Forks.

If anyone knows where I could find one of these, I'd love to know. If you could post here or send me a private message letting me know how to get a hold of you, I would appreciate it.

The UND Athletic Department gave these plaques to first-time scholarship fund contributors (now the Fighting Sioux Club) for many years. I think this practice was discontinued at least 15 years ago. I am sure they haven't been produced for years but I would think someone could make one for you!

I'm posting this in the hopes of someone helping me find a Sioux souvenir I've been looking for since I started at UND in the mid-90's.

The item in question is a framed black plaque with the intertwined ND, school seal and the logo in copper. Through the years I have seen them in various businesses and homes of UND alums in Fargo and Grand Forks. Yesterday I saw one in the office of an insurance agent in Fargo, who told me he doesn't think they're made anymore. If you aren't sure of what I'm talking about, I know there is one hanging in the US Bank branch on Columbia Road in Grand Forks.

If anyone knows where I could find one of these, I'd love to know. If you could post here or send me a private message letting me know how to get a hold of you, I would appreciate it.

Try Bev Molton at the Trophy House in Grand Forks....