SiouxSports.com Forum

Top 8 Games of the NCAA Tourney

WiSioux

I know I have asked this before, but who the f&$* is that idiot. I really hated that clip.

I read a while back that he is some big shot hockey guy from the Massachusetts High School/Prep School circuit. I don't have any specifics, though. I read the information on Norton on USCHO a year or two back and it's fuzzy on the mind.

He knows hockey pretty well, but really, he's New England's version of Doug Woog in the commentator box: Knows hockey, horribly homeristic at times.

I read a while back that he is some big shot hockey guy from the Massachusetts High School/Prep School circuit. I don't have any specifics, though. I read the information on Norton on USCHO a year or two back and it's fuzzy on the mind.

He knows hockey pretty well, but really, he's New England's version of Doug Woog in the commentator box: Knows hockey, horribly homeristic at times.

his clip was kind of funny by the 200th time. On the way to the Hobey Baker Ceremony, I asked WiSioux and Sioux_Yeah_Yeah if they thought that we would get to see it again just to be funny.

Hmmmm... this isn't what I had invisioned this thread turning into... but oh well. I personally had hoped that it would turn into a comical thread with people sharing their favorite Cocktail Napkin expression things (what are they called?). Personally I like Ten Thoughts From a College Hockey Goal Judge:

Ten Thoughts From a College Hockey Goal Judge

"Boy the post was off for three minutes, but who am I to say? I just want to get to intermission so I can play chuck-a-puck."

"I still can't believe I'm not reffing in this league and these stiffs are."

AND

Ten Name Pronunciations, if All French-Sounding College Hockey Players Were Americanized

For the most part they all seem to make sense except for Phil....

Alexandre Lacombe (Miami): Al "The Comb"

Phillipe Lamoureux (North Dakota): Billy Smith

Hmmmm... this isn't what I had invisioned this thread turning into... but oh well. I personally had hoped that it would turn into a comical thread with people sharing their favorite Cocktail Napkin expression things (what are they called?). Personally I like Ten Thoughts From a College Hockey Goal Judge:

Ten Thoughts From a College Hockey Goal Judge

"Boy the post was off for three minutes, but who am I to say? I just want to get to intermission so I can play chuck-a-puck."

"I still can't believe I'm not reffing in this league and these stiffs are."

AND

Ten Name Pronunciations, if All French-Sounding College Hockey Players Were Americanized

For the most part they all seem to make sense except for Phil....

Alexandre Lacombe (Miami): Al "The Comb"

Phillipe Lamoureux (North Dakota): Billy Smith

nice, though the only way the Phil one would make sense and be funny if it was to say that his name is so hard to pronounce that it would have to be changed to be Americanized.

Give me another bowl of Chowda and a refill on my Sam Adams Extra Special Brown Sugar Lagger Ale and we'll talk about why Panzer didn't win the Hobey in 2001.

I thought it was because he didn't attend the Sister Ignatius Holy Bovine Academy in Worcester, Mass. :silly:

Edited by PCM
It makes sense now

I thought it was because he didn't attend the Sister Ignatius Holy Bovine Academy in Worcester, Mass. :silly:

No, it was the Margret Mary Magdaline Sisters of Sweet Salvation Prep School team in South Boston, Mass that he should've played for!!!!

his clip was kind of funny by the 200th time. On the way to the Hobey Baker Ceremony, I asked WiSioux and Sioux_Yeah_Yeah if they thought that we would get to see it again just to be funny.

I wondered what exactly happened when Duncan won. Can't you see it?

*Looks at list of Hobey Candidates*

*looks at tv*

*looks at list of Hobey Candidates*

*grabs a handfull of pork rinds*

*looks at tv*

*looks at list of Hobey Candidates*

*talks with mouth full of pork rinds*

"Ryan Duncan, who the heck is that?! Was he even on the list?!"

*spits food everywhere when talking*