SiouxSports.com Forum

Need pictures of the season

luapsided

I hate to start a new thread for this but does anyone have any other places where I can find game pictures from the season. I have grand forks herald galleries and sioux sports gallery pictures, is that basically it? Im pretty sure it is but if anyone knows of other places to find pictures of this years team, let me know if you would :glare: Gracias!

I hate to start a new thread for this but does anyone have any other places where I can find game pictures from the season. I have grand forks herald galleries and sioux sports gallery pictures, is that basically it? Im pretty sure it is but if anyone knows of other places to find pictures of this years team, let me know if you would :glare: Gracias!

For the games from the end of the season you can get some from www.fightingsioux.com There isn't a lot there, but it is better than nothing. Other than that, I'm sure people have individual pictures that they could get to you if you were looking for something in particular.

If anyone has any game pics of Walski & Foyt (this year or past) I would like to make a couple more wallpapers. Thanks.

Thanks to those who posted pictures on this site, the amount of time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated!

do they have to be actually during a game or facing the camera. I have two of the side of Walski that were taken during warmups. the ones of Foyt are all from far away, sry.

If anyone has any game pics of Walski & Foyt (this year or past) I would like to make a couple more wallpapers. Thanks.

Thanks to those who posted pictures on this site, the amount of time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated!

I did find a picture of Walski, from the last few min of the home Mankato game. If you are still needing one send me your email and I will try to email it to you.