SiouxSports.com Forum

Rookie of the Year Award

hrkac

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all right. Maybe Vanek will think he's accomplished enough and move along :huh:

We'll see who is the best rookie this weekend. Could be anyone of a number of guys.

I'm leaving work for tonite's game now.

Drop the puck!

Sorry to bring this back up, but where is your Rookie now? I think he is working on his Golf Swing.

Sorry to bring this back up, but where is your Rookie now? I think he is working on his Golf Swing.

Gee, if you're sorry to be bringing it back up, then I have an idea ... don't. Can't get enough enjoyment from your team winning that you have to take shots over here?

If you are sorry to bring up, then why did you? Did someone have a gun to your head?

I find it ironic that both you and VD_Transplant take shots at Parise, but not until AFTER the Gophers beat Ferris! It is simply hilarious that your team is going to Buffalo, but you are both still fixated on Parise.

I acknowledge that Vanek is a very good player and worthy of all the awards he has received. I even find him enjoyable to watch even though he mostly plays only half the ice. I also wish Potulny success. Being a RR grad and having the oppotunity to watch him play high school hockey, I find his improvements remarkable, but he is clearly a very good college goal scorer and leader. I think Paul Martin is a great defensemen and that Lucia is an outstanding coach.

But, as for the Gophers, I simply cannot wish the team success solely due to their fans, such as those named above.

For me they spoil a beautiful game and have tarnished this, what was a once a very enjoyable, message board. Unfortunately, I think that is their purpose.

While many of you Sioux fans post on POI and show respect, I find it amazing that so many of those that demand that respect are now here acting like jerks. Looks like we have just one decent Gopher fan left on this board, that's Greyeagle. Other than that, a bunch of arrogant arses.

Hey, I try to be at least civil in the face of some obvious hatred against the Gophers here...as goon and dagies are on POI, I TRY to be here...yah, I got off to a rocky start, but I try at least...

WPoS

Hey, I try to be at least civil in the face of some obvious hatred against the Gophers here...as goon and dagies are on POI, I TRY to be here...yah, I got off to a rocky start, but I try at least...

WPoS

You don't expect Gopher haters to be on this board. Read some POI, there are truckloads of Sioux haters there. Not surprising, and I don't see any Sioux fans on there asking for respect. If you want some here, earn it, otherwise go back to ranting on POI.