SiouxSports.com Forum

BC / MSU

7>4

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watching the game? Lerg really reminds me of Goerhing. Can't believe the Shepard is calling the NC game. That said, he is letting them play. Maybe he's learning a thing or two.

I didn't think it was Shep?

MSU has tried to match their speed in the first. I don't know if they can for another two, but I just seen em set up the trap and I think they'll try to slow down the tempo some. I don't know if they can stop Gerbe and the rest of that speed all night.

I'm watching. Our fearless moderator, GDM, is phoning in "Shepherd watch" reports. So far, he says Derek has made two calls to make up for two calls he missed.

Oh, and he's going to try to get a "Let's go Sioux!" chant going coming out of a commercial break. :lol:

I'm watching. Our fearless moderator, GDM, is phoning in "Shepherd watch" reports. So far, he says Derek has made two calls to make up for two calls he missed.

Oh, and he's going to try to get a "Let's go Sioux!" chant going coming out of a commercial break. :lol:

GO MSU ON THE PK!!!!!

I didn't think it was Shep?

MSU has tried to match their speed in the first. I don't know if they can for another two, but I just seen em set up the trap and I think they'll try to slow down the tempo some. I don't know if they can stop Gerbe and the rest of that speed all night.

MSU did that against Maine as well.

Wouldn't you know it Boob Norton was comenting about how great Schneider is and he has played good but Cory is not an all world goalie like the Rubes from hockey east make out to be., Cory is no Brian Elliot or Ryan Miller in my HMO. Melrose is in love with him as well.

Does anyone else think that Bob Norton thinks he has a load of Crap in his mouth when he talks.

Blah, blah, blah Corey Schnieder, blah, blah B.C. rules... Maybe ESPN should have gotten a homer from the West to

balance out the Boobster.

Does anyone else think that Bob Norton thinks he has a load of Crap in his mouth when he talks.

Blah, blah, blah Corey Schnieder, blah, blah B.C. rules... Maybe ESPN should have gotten a homer from the West to

Yeah no doubt he is a big BC guy.....I hope State can somehow pull this out but I highly doubt that will hapen

Bawb Nawtoon and Mullethead are in love with anything Hockey East. Mullethead would sleep with Schnider right now if he could!!!!