SiouxSports.com Forum

How do you like our Goalie now?

dagies

that any pro team would be new jersey who drafted him as i sure you know, i can see him jetting if so....although he will be the man

i can't see New Jersey wanting him when they have two goalies in the ahl that they seem to like and two already on their team and seriously who would take Jeff Frazee over Marty Brodeur?

that any pro team would be new jersey who drafted him as i sure you know, i can see him jetting if so....although he will be the man

Well let me see :silly: Martin Brodeur isn't going anywhere, Clemenson, Parise and Doyle I can't see him playing in the ECHL either.

Edited by Goon

Are you saying that Brodeur's tradeable? (chuckle chuckle)

No, but Doyle might be. I hate to say it, but JPar might be. There's even a shot that CLemmenson might be.

My argument is that, if Frazee had come into Minny like many of us predicted, there would be a chance that NJ might trade a goaltender to make room for Frazee (and especially the rookie contract). Seeing as though he's very inconsistent (when he's on his game, he's flat out amazing, but when he's not, he's terrible) and knowing that goaltenders typically take longer to develop than skaters, and also knowing that Lou is the best GM when it comes to scouting talent in every league, not just Europe and/or Major Juniors, I think Frazee will be back.