Air Force vs. Gophers

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I just don't get it? I've been a Sioux fan for thirty years and have seen more gophers thrown on the ice in Grand Forks than most people have ever seen gophers. What I don't understand is the desire to see the Gophers lose today...why? Unless you are all chicken sh#t, which I don't believe to be the case, why would you not want to go through the Gophers in winning #8? I just don't get it...beating the Gophers in the Region Finals would be so much more rewarding than beating ANYONE else...the only thing better would be beating the Gophs in the Frozen Four Finals. Would someone please explain...

probably not, since Michigan is doing better this year, but it all comes down to how Phil plays and whether or not we can score.

IMO, Phil will be an important part of it, but we have to play more physical than we did against the Goofs. We also have to have all lines chipping in, one way or another.