SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Regional Attendance

U2Bad1

i make many of them happen, now im in a walking boot so this one wont happen but i will be in st louis in 2 weeks!!

Walking in a boot? What kind of sissy softball league is that anyways? :lol: A few years ago, I was playing 1B when the batter-turned-baserunner stepped on my ankle on his way thru the play at first. I sucked it up, moved to catcher, hobbled around on one leg, and in extra innings with two outs, when the team walked the batter in front of me to get to me, promptly smacked a game-winning single to right field. I hobbled all the way to 1st and beat out the throw just in time. THEN I went to the doctor's office and got my boot. Buncha cake-eaters down there in Arizona. :angry:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking in a boot? What kind of sissy softball league is that anyways? :) A few years ago, I was playing 1B when the batter-turned-baserunner stepped on my ankle on his way thru the play at first. I sucked it up, moved to catcher, hobbled around on one leg, and in extra innings with two outs, when the team walked the batter in front of me to get to me, promptly smacked a game-winning single to right field. I hobbled all the way to 1st and beat out the throw just in time. THEN I went to the doctor's office and got my boot. Buncha cake-eaters down there in Arizona. :lol:

MafiaMan = The NEW Iron Man :(:angry:

Walking in a boot? What kind of sissy softball league is that anyways? :lol: A few years ago, I was playing 1B when the batter-turned-baserunner stepped on my ankle on his way thru the play at first. I sucked it up, moved to catcher, hobbled around on one leg, and in extra innings with two outs, when the team walked the batter in front of me to get to me, promptly smacked a game-winning single to right field. I hobbled all the way to 1st and beat out the throw just in time. THEN I went to the doctor's office and got my boot. Buncha cake-eaters down there in Arizona. :angry:

:( really cant walk, i was running the bases and maybe tore my something something tenden in my inner right foot...stayed in and scored on the next hit then the game was over...15 run rule mafiaman..how do you like them apples :) the mri results will be VERY good or VERY bad, either boot it for 5 weeks or major tenden surgery which i sure in hell dont want...either way st louis is in the near future...

:angry: really cant walk, i was running the bases and maybe tore my something something tenden in my inner right foot...stayed in and scored on the next hit then the game was over...15 run rule mafiaman..how do you like them apples :lol: the mri results will be VERY good or VERY bad, either boot it for 5 weeks or major tenden surgery which i sure in hell dont want...either way st louis is in the near future...

15 run rule? Remind me to tell you a story about a softball game about 10 years ago in Maplewood. Heck, PCM, YaneA, NorthDakotaHockey, and others need to hear this one as well. It'll trump anything they heard at Hoggsbreath last year.

Hope you recover soon.

15 run rule? Remind me to tell you a story about a softball game about 10 years ago in Maplewood. Heck, PCM, YaneA, NorthDakotaHockey, and others need to hear this one as well. It'll trump anything they heard at Hoggsbreath last year.

Hope you recover soon.

sounds good!! any plans for st louis?

Back on the way again to Denver ... after a nice friendly talk with Nebraska's finest... just a warning :) See you all tomorrow at the "can"... for a cool pre-game drink.

Go SIOUX!!!!

You be careful!! I don't have the time (will be listening to the games) to start a 'Get mn_sioux out of jail fund'!!!