Siouxdonyms

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooger has finally figured out the #9 is Toews, not Oshie...LOL

In the game last night, whenever they talked about the Sioux, they would mention Oshie and Duncan, but never mention Toews. They don't realize they're leaving out the most gifted of the three?

Finley has got to stay off the ice he is too slow.

With the exception of the penalty, Finley's played a solid period. He's made his body presence felt.

EDIT: Commodore and O'Connell took those same kinds of penalties back in 2000, but I don't remember anyone telling them to go away.

Glad the period break came when it did. Sioux came out absolutely flying, but slowed down the last 8 minutes or so. However, the DOT line comes through with a beautiful PP goal by Toews. Guys are hitting well. Need to continue with that to slow down St. Cloud. With the long weekend last weekend, that's the best way to slow them down. Keep that up in the 2nd and beginning of the 3rd, and I have a feeling they'll slow down towards the last half of the 3rd. Need to regroup and come out flying again! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!

I'm counting on this thread to stay alive as the game progresses. I can't get the webcast to work and it is driving me insane!

I'm a huge Sioux fan (and former student) and this is the first time in 4 years that I haven't made it to the Final Five. :lol: I'm stuck out here in Utah working and with a poor hockey team. :D

I'm counting on this thread to stay alive as the game progresses. I can't get the webcast to work and it is driving me insane!

I'm a huge Sioux fan (and former student) and this is the first time in 4 years that I haven't made it to the Final Five. :lol: I'm stuck out here in Utah working and with a poor hockey team. :D

We'll be here for the rest of the day. May make a quick run to the store between games, but not going anywhere permanently. Definitely not the same as being at the Xcel, that's for sure. Wish I was there, rather than in rural TN watching the game on satellite!

We'll be here for the rest of the day. May make a quick run to the store between games, but not going anywhere permanently. Definitely not the same as being at the Xcel, that's for sure. Wish I was there, rather than in rural TN watching the game on satellite!

I'll update with a ticket for every goal, penalty, and just during key points in the game to keep you up to date

I'm lucky that my roommate (also from UND) is a huge hockey nut and bought the super satellite package so we can get FoxSportsNorth and catch the Goopher game tonight!

Oh I'm terribly homesick right now. I'm going to miss St. Paddys day in MSP.