SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Huskies

Siouxdonyms

WOW, sounds like a great game so far. One more period Sioux.

Stupid question. What determines whether play is 5X5 or 4X4 after coincidental penalties? I never understood that rule.

Not positive, but I think it's up to the refs. Could be wrong though.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not positive, but I think it's up to the refs. Could be wrong though.

If 2 guys both get roughing penalties, they are coincidentals. If 1 guy gets a hook, and the other guy turns around and punches him to get a roughing penalty, they will play 4x4.

Hey...it's only money...Seeing the Sioux crush the Gophers is still priceless (assuming of course they get to play each other)...

Haha! I'd love to. I practically killed my car getting here (and towing) from Northern MN. I'm not about to make that trip again anytime soon. I wouldn't be suprised if we managed a random trip to St. Louis... :D

Though we're really excited that the Frozen 4 will be in Denver next year. We're already planning on getting tickets and making a great weekend of it.

You'd be suprised how many Sioux fans we've met out here in Utah. A few weekends ago we were at a Grizzlies game and ran into a family all wearing Sioux jerseys. Luckily I was wearing mine and we got to talking about how much we missed the really good games. I hate to say it but the Grizz are just boring. Period.

So in the intermission you have the Commish agreeing that the Don was a low life scumbag for taking away a UMD verbal recruit and that the discussions at the upcoming league meetings could get interesting. Wow.

I'm not up to date on my non-UND recruits... anyone know who they were talking about?

So in the intermission you have the Commish agreeing that the Don was a low life scumbag for taking away a UMD verbal recruit and that the discussions at the upcoming league meetings could get interesting. Wow.

Sandy going to take him out back! :lol:

Job getting in the way the past couple hours--could someone provide a recap. Thanks ahead of time!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

5-2 Sioux

Sioux score first:

Toews, VandeVelde, VandeVelde, Toews, Watkins

St Cloud:

Nodl, Gordon

St Cloud hasn't had a lead yet...

He seems to be getting run a lot lately... well... this season in fact. At least midseason he learned to hop players

It would be more understanding if it was from a team who is living/dying on the outcome of this game, but St. Cloud is already assured a spot in the national dance. Bunch of junk.