SiouxSports.com Forum

That Clark guy for AA

Fetch

was sure good for AA (didn't they say he was from Winnepeg - or Manitoba) How did we miss him :)

Clark is 5-8 but plays like he's 6-2! He's got a big set on him!

I loved it when he lit up Okposo. He was all over that big ice sheet, what a motor he has!! Who w

as their other little speed demon guy a few years ago? He was a hell of a player too!

Clark is 5-8 but plays like he's 6-2! He's got a big set on him!

I loved it when he lit up Okposo. He was all over that big ice sheet, what a motor he has!! Who w

as their other little speed demon guy a few years ago? He was a hell of a player too!

Steve Cygan? He was 5'6", 160. He played for them from 1998 - 2002.

Steve Cygan? He was 5'6", 160. He played for them from 1998 - 2002.

Don't forget Dallas Steward who was all of 5'7" and nearly as fast.

Cygan, IMO, was the fastest player I've ever seen. Of course, the only memory I have of him was him puck hogging it. He started out behind the UAA net and proceeded to skate all the way to the other end of the rink, burned everyone, and scored. UAA still lost but man that guy was fast.

Cygan, IMO, was the fastest player I've ever seen.

He just looked fast because he was so little and had to take six strides for every one of Mike Commodore's. You get the same effect when you watch Fetch's guitar-playing monkey avatar for too long. :)