SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday Games

Smoggy

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of fun having PCM around tonight since he doesn't have to be at a rink!!! We are lucky to have him grace our presence with his vast array of knowledge and insight!

How many years have I been waiting for someone to say that? Your check's in the mail. :D

tech 1 cc 0 first

http://www.coloradocollege.edu/athletics/w...ockey/xlive.htm

gordon giving shoutouts to family members in intermission interview looking like a clown with that hair due, man is he focused on this game, joke.....gopher fan has to be loving that

end of 1, tech 1 cc 0

end of 2, umd 2 sccc 1

end of 2, uaa 1 umtc 1

Wisconsin is going "hey we might not have to play the play in game ..."

This is SOOO FREAKY.

I smell upsets.

we wouldnt play in the play in game either way, we are a 3 seed, guarenteed ealry semi unless the gophs choke the chicken

Go tDogs!

I'm not sure who I want to win between UAA and UMN. I don't think the outcome really matters all that much in the big picture.

I'm saddened to hear UW won. I think DU is more beatable than UW, plus, we might have to play UW and they have a system that puts everyone to sleep.

CC/MTU.... I don't know. Thought MTU losing helps the Sioux but I'm not sure anymore. I guess we'll have to see.

I just want the Dogs to win even though RWtD doesn't like me anymore, which means their fanbase is obviously mean! :D