SiouxSports.com Forum

What is the password for student tickets on ticketmaster.com?

Brasco

I am trying to buy my student tickets for the playoff serries and can't find the password needed. Any help would be appreciated.

Id wait and just go in monday sometime as leave those a$$ raping ticketmaster charges behind. Unless your not around? They wont run out of tickets that fast trust me...

siouxhockey per the e-mail I got.

I don't know if it's wise to post the password on a public forum. Who really knows if the Ralph will be checking student ID's like they said they are planning to? And do you really want a bunch of adults in the student section in case they don't check ID's?

I don't know if it's wise to post the password on a public forum. Who really knows if the Ralph will be checking student ID's like they said they are planning to? And do you really want a bunch of adults in the student section in case they don't check ID's?

isnt it spring break, if it is then the student section tix will be sold to everyone for the most part.....

Probably shouldn't quote her in your response then in case she deletes her post. :lol:

It is Spring Break. Who knows if they'll check student ID's though. They often don't over breaks.

Probably shouldn't quote her in your response then in case she deletes her post. :lol:

one, a password was posted in a different thread too. Second, it will be Spring Break...There will be a bunch of adults in the student section anyway. Also, they don't check ids at the enterance to the student section, just at the door. Good thinking, though.

Is it reserved seating (assigned seating), or is it a General Admission section for normal student sections. I ask because I have Section 108, Row A, sets 3, 4, and 11....I'll probably keep the one seat, but would like to sell seats 3 and 4, but would want to know if it's guaranteed front row seating before I tell people that it is.

So...if anyone is interested, let me know!

Is it reserved seating (assigned seating), or is it a General Admission section for normal student sections. I ask because I have Section 108, Row A, sets 3, 4, and 11....I'll probably keep the one seat, but would like to sell seats 3 and 4, but would want to know if it's guaranteed front row seating before I tell people that it is.

So...if anyone is interested, let me know!

It is assigned seating. I have a feeling there may be some students that don't realize this and try to sit where ever they want, however, I have found in the past that if you get an usher and try to remain calm while they freak out (not a guarentee) that you can get them to move so you can sit in your assigned seats.

It is assigned seating. I have a feeling there may be some students that don't realize this and try to sit where ever they want, however, I have found in the past that if you get an usher and try to remain calm while they freak out (not a guarentee) that you can get them to move so you can sit in your assigned seats.

Ok, cool...I'm a student so I got the discount prices which is cool, it just sucks that all my friends will be home for spring break while I'm here.

All lower bowl, student section, is reserved seating for students with season tickets throughout the year, except during christmas break and spring break, then the student seats are available to the public and are still reserved seating. During christmas three of us picked up some tickets, Section 108 row C seats something something something. Well the seats were taken and what we though was a mistake of duplicate tickets, ended up being three effin idiots who just didnt want to give up their seats! I missed the first 5 min. while these idiots finally got drug out by the usher (not literally). I gave them more than a ear full as they walked by me, I was pissed! So if your in 108 or 109 lower bowl and someone is in your seat...KICK SOME ARSE ;) Plus i didnt even get tickets till middle of the week last year and there were still lower bowl seats available...But dont rely on that though :lol:

There will be no ID checking this weekend whatsoever door enterance or anything...

All lower bowl, student section, is reserved seating for students with season tickets throughout the year, except during christmas break and spring break, then the student seats are available to the public and are still reserved seating. During christmas three of us picked up some tickets, Section 108 row C seats something something something. Well the seats were taken and what we though was a mistake of duplicate tickets, ended up being three effin idiots who just didnt want to give up their seats! I missed the first 5 min. while these idiots finally got drug out by the usher (not literally). I gave them more than a ear full as they walked by me, I was pissed! So if your in 108 or 109 lower bowl and someone is in your seat...KICK SOME ARSE ;) Plus i didnt even get tickets till middle of the week last year and there were still lower bowl seats available...But dont rely on that though :lol:

There will be no ID checking this weekend whatsoever door enterance or anything...

This is not true. During the regular season, with the exception of Thanksgiving break games and Christmas break games... all student tickets are general admission.

This is not true. During the regular season, with the exception of Thanksgiving break games and Christmas break games... all student tickets are general admission.

Dont some students have season tickets..? One night of the two game series they get lower bowl seats and the remaining night they have to sit up in the upperdeck? So they must be reserved for those students with season tickets, but first come first serve as far as actual seating? So first people there will get the glass, or their choice of where they want to sit? I guess I was unaware of that...

Dont some students have season tickets..? One night of the two game series they get lower bowl seats and the remaining night they have to sit up in the upperdeck? So they must be reserved for those students with season tickets, but first come first serve as far as actual seating? So first people there will get the glass, or their choice of where they want to sit? I guess I was unaware of that...

Students had season tickets for the regular season, and they did get one night in the lower bowl and the other night in the upper bowl. But all the seats were general admission. They only gave out enough season tickets to fill up the lower bowl. The same amount was in the upper bowl. It was a first-come basis for the seats each night. Now they're reserved seats from here on out.

Students had season tickets for the regular season, and they did get one night in the lower bowl and the other night in the upper bowl. But all the seats were general admission. They only gave out enough season tickets to fill up the lower bowl. The same amount was in the upper bowl. It was a first-come basis for the seats each night. Now they're reserved seats from here on out.

Thats what I meant from the get-go in this thread :lol: