yeah, spell check :glare:???

INCH had new hobey tracker up, duncan on it

http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/H...racker_0524.htm

BULL MARKET

Ryan Duncan

North Dakota

Sophomore

Forward

Though we ignored our e-mailers' protestations of Curry's lofty status, we're heeding readers' recommendations regarding Duncan. Duncan, who scored two of North Dakota's three goals in the Fighting Sioux's win and tie against visiting Minnesota Duluth last weekend, continues to lead the WCHA in goals and points. He enters this week's critical series at Denver with a seven-game point streak. Incidentally, the single goals in each game against UMD represented a bit of a drop-off for Duncan

The fan vote is merely a media attention ploy by the Hobey folks and it is meaningless with respect to the final outcome. Based on the results thus far it appears to be a huge success as I am certain there has never been so much interest in college hockey at the Air Force Academy and Sacred Heart as there is right now. :glare:

The fan vote is merely a media attention ploy by the Hobey folks and it is meaningless with respect to the final outcome. Based on the results thus far it appears to be a huge success as I am certain there has never been so much interest in college hockey at the Air Force Academy and Sacred Heart as there is right now. :silly:

Agreed! Chris Conner won the fan voting thing 2 (3?) years ago and he wasn't even a top ten finalist. Good luck to Duncan and all, but I wouldn't waste your time with it.