SiouxSports.com Forum

Toews

fargosioux

Congrats JT, someone other than Duncan has finally won the Offensive POTW lol. With Oshie, Toews & Duncan heating up, this line is dangerous when the team needs them most. And better yet, players from all the other lines are scoring goals, and the team is getting very solid goaltending and defensive play. I like this team's chances of making a run in the NCAA Tournament. Let's see #8 get hung, go Sioux!

Johnny!!! definitely put some sweeeet goals in the net last weekend. Twice he turned Mankato D into traffic cones and his wrister for Saturday's 4th goal was an outstanding find-the-itty-bitty-corner shot. (I sit behind that net and the shot basically went along my line of sight right into the goal, so it was cool to see him find the spot and put the puck perfectly there.

He's playing very well right now. (Have FUN!)

I know how much everybody here loves INCH, but this is from their latest Hobey Tracker.

BULL MARKET

Jonathan Toews

North Dakota

Sophomore

Forward

A four-goal, two-assist weekend against Minnesota State gives Toews seven goals and nine assists in his last six games and 31 points in just 21 games this season. If his torrid pace continues through the remainder of the regular season and into the WCHA playoffs