SiouxSports.com Forum

EDC and WDA Regional Scores

SportsDoc

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's Spoiler Hockey Game seems pretty darn good. Nice game by Mike Sand and the whole spoiler offense. It was a total REVERSE from last night's game against South.

Another game that was pretty good was the Central/DL game. Nice game by the firebirds. Hope they do well at the state tournament.

Well, i've rattled on enough.

I seem to remember Red River beating South 8-0 this season too. To say that South will beat Grafton 8-2 again would take a perfect storm of South playing great and Grafton playing awful. Needless to say, I doubt this will happen.

I just find it stupid and hard to believe someone would try to say that winning the conference tournament is a bad thing??

I have seen Grafton play twice this season, both in the last week and they can down right skate.

Who ever plays them is going to have their hand full. They are my dark horse team this year.

grafton is a good team but both south and red river can skate with them even in red rivers loss to grafton they outshot grafton about 14-32