SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise's mask

bcdevil2004

he's playing for the Lowell Devils of the AHL. Still uses the same helmet, which looks very odd with black and red

I heard he was in town the other night and was really upset..apparently he doesn't belong to a team right now? Just wanted to post this to see if anyone know for sure...Effin rumors!

I heard he was in town the other night and was really upset..apparently he doesn't belong to a team right now? Just wanted to post this to see if anyone know for sure...Effin rumors!

he had the weekend off because of the AHL all-star game but did win friday 1/29. did your source run into him at Judy's after a couple of belts?

ok, or type. do you want a full apology? I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry. :sad:

haha naw, i was just makin sure.....for some reason i thought ya still misread that he WON ha.....its all good now.... :glare:

hopefully he will be playing again tonight, but the Devils are playing the Manchester Monarchs who lead the Atlantic Division with 69 points, while the Devils are 5th in the Division with 51 points. In this case, i wouldnt be surprised if the powers that be put in Frankie Doyle, but we'll see. If Parise gets the call, hopefully he can go 2-0 with his new lid