SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL Playoffs

GeauxSioux

So wait you didn't see the game, yet you know it wasn't a fluke? That makes no sense!! :D

The score, Dirty boy, the score. 39-14 ain't no fluke! And at work today they told me the Bears were never down!!

The Colts are a great team, I just hope the Bears put up a good fight. I'm just soooo happy they're playing in the Super Bowl!!!! Now all I have to do is to find a short term BFF who has cable, :lol: .

*takes deep breath*

Ahhhhh, the sweet smell of success!!! :lol:

It's really too bad that success can't be exchanged for Tank Johnson being allowed to cross the state line. Hmmm, maybe if all you Bear fans took up a collection and got Johnson's parole officer a first class ticket, Tank will be allowed to go to Miami.

It's really too bad that success can't be exchanged for Tank Johnson being allowed to cross the state line. Hmmm, maybe if all you Bear fans took up a collection and got Johnson's parole officer a first class ticket, Tank will be allowed to go to Miami.

actually Dirty, Tank is allowed to cross state lines.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...n.ap/index.html

Judge ruled to allowed him to go to the Super Bowl.

Haha no kidding. If we somehow win the superbowl, Rex has to rank up there as one of the worst (or at least most inconsistent) QBs to ever lead their team to a title. I can't help but think how we would be if we had a QB like Brady or Manning at the helm... it would be scary!

It would be very Trent Dilfer-esque.

It would be very Trent Dilfer-esque.

I'd normally agree with you... however, I feel that Trent is a step up from Rex.

The only way Rex will change my mind is if Rex plays a significant role in a Bears victory.

Sorry Sioux-cia, I'm a Bears fan, sure, but I can't in good consicous root for Grossman. He is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen maintain his starting role.

Sorry Sioux-cia, I'm a Bears fan, sure, but I can't in good consicous root for Grossman. He is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen maintain his starting role.

I'm not a Grossman fan either. I read this somewhere,

'A good defense wins championships!!!'

I believe the speaker was talking about hockey. To date it also applies to Da Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON ROLLIN' DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!