SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a du player is straddling a umtc player punching him like crazy, ref cant even get him off, love it..the umtc player ran the goalie like no other, right over him, he deserved it, booger wooger cant even say he didnt deserve it :D

go du in this fight, except punkabich, hope a umtc player lays his azz out

GORDON = HUMAN PUNCHING BAG :D and got DQ'd for it ;)

Gopher's OBrien with a forearm shiver to DU goalie Fisher's throat, finishing his check, very deliberately and with intent to injure. It should be a multi-game suspension, a very dangerous play.

The game in Mpls could get really ugly before its over. Or maybe I'm just rooting for a bunch of game DQ's. :D

Gopher's OBrien with a forearm shiver to DU goalie Fisher's throat, finishing his check, very deliberately and with intent to injure. It should be a multi-game suspension, a very dangerous play.

Yep, that's the guy that should have had the DQ; got just a 5.

Hard to call that weanie stuff the gophers do fighting :D

The game in Mpls could get really ugly before its over. Or maybe I'm just rooting for a bunch of game DQ's. :D

Good I hope there are more Goofs missing for next fridays game against the Sioux. The ref Anderson is going to make sure that MN stays in that is forsure. I ahte taht guy!

My guys have been playing like idiots all weekend. Too many slashes. O'Brien has been playing better but that was stupid. He cost us Goligoski for 12 minutes and Gordon for a game and a half. He gets pushed towards the goalie and the striped idiot wouldn't have called anything had he chosen not to finish his check.