SiouxSports.com Forum

PICS from Dartmouth!

SiouxMeNow

These are some pics Jesus,Family&Rutgers sent me from his trip to the Dartmouth tourney! He hates it when I do this but I had to put his pic up front and LADIES...he's SINGLE!! :sad::D Nice shots though around the arena and around campus -- GEEZ...how much does their arena look like the old barn??

dart1.jpg

dart2.jpg

dart3.jpg

dart4.jpg

dart5.jpg

dart6.jpg

The Dartmouth campus was very nice and it had just snowed on the drive up from the New Jersey Shore. I probably look so cold because it was 55 when I left here and around 25 in Hanover,New Hampshire. Some campuses look great with snow and some,like West Point and Princeton, look terrific all the time. As for Rutgers, it is an average looking campus that certainly looks the best after a snow(but they bring some of the piggies,cows, and horses inside).

SiouxMeNow, thanks for posting my picture. --I have received hundreds of requests for dates. While I appreciate the interest from the married women, I don't want to break up any marriages so keep trying to work things out. My current dating schedule is booked until November 2012 and I have mentioned I am willing to meet for dates halfway--around Rockford, Illinois. I had no idea so many ladies were looking to date poor guys from New Jersey who need to lose thirty pounds and have a receding hairline. :sad: