SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

I thought it was aimed at the ref... but after discussing it with my suitemates, we've decided that it was aimed at the UAA goalie....

He skated out to center ice area, puts his stick between his lets, and starts rubbing his blocker hand up and down it like he's masterbating... It was pretty funny, but I have a feeling if Hak saw it, he won't be pleased... although almost everyone was off the ice, so I'm thinking he didn't see it...

At least he didn't pull a Hirsch..... :angry: Sorry I could not resist...

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was aimed at the ref... but after discussing it with my suitemates, we've decided that it was aimed at the UAA goalie....

He skated out to center ice area, puts his stick between his lets, and starts rubbing his blocker hand up and down it like he's masterbating... It was pretty funny, but I have a feeling if Hak saw it, he won't be pleased... although almost everyone was off the ice, so I'm thinking he didn't see it...

Well.....I guess that's one way to "motivate" oneself for the next game?? There must have been some serious smack talk on the ice tonight and he was giving it back to them, so to speak. I guess Beaverson is worse than Michael Irvin when it comes to the trash. Probably still has the chip because the Sioux gave him the boot.

I suppose it would have been a little stronger statement if they had actually WON the game. But I do like Phil showing some attitude. The more I think about it, it must have been funny as hell watching a goalie try to do that with all the pads on.

If he is not in net tomorrow I guess we will know why.

It's going to interesting for sure. If he's in the net, does that mean that a win is more important than discipline? Or will it mean that Hak didn't know about it? If he's not in the net......

I gotta say the way Philippe played tonight, I hope he's in net tomorrow. This kinda thing just goes to show that these are boys were talking about, not quite men, yet.

He skated out to center ice area, puts his stick between his legs, and starts rubbing his blocker hand up and down it like he's masterbating... It was pretty funny, but I have a feeling if Hak saw it, he won't be pleased... although almost everyone was off the ice, so I'm thinking he didn't see it...

I felt that it was pretty funny as well and it was definitely aimed at the UAA goalie. I think it came about due to how many times the UAA goalie's mask came off during the game and how he was always talking to the refs after every whistle trying to get a penalty on UND. We had some players from one of the midget tourney teams sitting behind us and they were getting pissed at the UAA goalie for all of his whining actions.

Both teams had a lot of hate for each other tonight. Lots of pushing and shoving. It was really funny to see the UAA goalie get taken out the 2nd time behind the net. And after the game when the little skirmish was going on, the UAA goalie skated to center ice and looked like he wanted to join the fight but the ref pointed at him and yelled so he stayed back around the red line. Phil just stared him down the whole time and waited until all of the sioux players had left the ice before doing his "deed". I for one am glad to see the emotion that was put out tonight.

TJ Oshie is the most snake bitten player I've EVER SEEN. The guy had two gimmes and he found pad both times. MANY MANY MANY pucks seeming to bounce at just the right times (when they get to Sioux sticks), passes behind players, overskating... Seriously, folks. We need to communicate better on the ice and do more passing drills because we just can't catch a pass!

I love having TJ Oshie on the Sioux, but I wonder if part of the reason he seems so snakebitten is that, with his all-out style of play, he is often just this side of being out of control physically. I think his style of play (and the fact that other teams keep close track of him) makes him just a little harder to hit with a clean pass with him square to the net. It seems that his "almost" goals are so often sensational, not Potulny-type goals. That said, he'll start burying them, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have on my team.

It's going to interesting for sure. If he's in the net, does that mean that a win is more important than discipline? Or will it mean that Hak didn't know about it? If he's not in the net......

I gotta say the way Philippe played tonight, I hope he's in net tomorrow. This kinda thing just goes to show that these are boys were talking about, not quite men, yet.

Was there something that happened behind the play that got him so chapped? I didn't make the drive up & you just never get those "after" play, plays when you watch on the net. It just doesn't really seem to fit with what happened in the game.

Wi, anything that you saw? Did he get run or something?