SiouxSports.com Forum

USA VS SWEDEN

AZSIOUX

ERIK JOHNSON told one of the canadian announcers he wants a clause in his contract saying he can leave the nhl to play in the WJT next year because he wants another shot at the gold. we all know he would be at umtc only 1 year but good luck with that clause. the blues will laugh at him when he asks that :D:lol:

Were they to talking Erik or Jack Johnson?

Also, were there any players already playing in the NHL that were in this tournament?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they to talking Erik or Jack Johnson?

Also, were there any players already playing in the NHL that were in this tournament?

erik and i dont believe there are any nhl players in the tourney, nhl teams would be stupid to let their prize prospects play in this. crosby, staal and a few other studs for canada could have played along with kessel and malkin as well...wow....

erik and i dont believe there are any nhl players in the tourney, nhl teams would be stupid to let their prize prospects play in this. crosby, staal and a few other studs for canada could have played along with kessel and malkin as well...wow....

I think your right too. I know Backstrom from Sweden is a Pittsburg draft choice but he isn't playing in the USA or Canada that I know of. It might be tough for EJ to get that in his contract but who knows.

I think your right too. I know Backstrom from Sweden is a Pittsburg draft choice but he isn't playing in the USA or Canada that I know of. It might be tough for EJ to get that in his contract but who knows.

there is no way in hell he would or anyone would because of injury. now the olympics is a different story. the real deal. im guessing he said it a little tounge and cheek after the loss to canada. he has played his last wjt along with many others...