SiouxSports.com Forum

Team USA vs Germany

Siouxdonyms

Okposo will never play in a minor league game unless it's a rehab from injury assignment. Same with Toews.

Normally I would agree with you, but we're talking about players who are owned by two teams that each have disasterous front offices.

I really don't know what Chicago will do with Toews or NY will do with Okposo. If I were them, I'd stay in college as long as I could.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I would agree with you, but we're talking about players who are owned by two teams that each have disasterous front offices.

I really don't know what Chicago will do with Toews or NY will do with Okposo. If I were them, I'd stay in college as long as I could.

Hopefully (in Okposo's case) long enough to become a free agent. :huh:

It will be interesting to see what Toews does after the season. Chicago is starting to play well under Savard. The Blackhawks are actually in the playoff hunt along with the wild.

If UND doesn't go deep into the post season I'd bet he plays in the NHL this year. Same with some Gopher's Freshmen to be fair.

The link is down-loadable software that you install after download. Once installed, you'll see available channels to click and watch. NHL and NHL1 allow you to watch NHL games. The World Junior Championship is TSN's TV broadcast. The channels appears only when a game is being broadcast.

Some channels stream well, while others have problems, possibly due to the number of users. The WJC channel streamed for me much like the Sioux's dataflix broadband stream, so much freezing and skipping that it was unwatchable yesterday. It may work well for you.

Ok. So i click on this link. click download now for tvuplayer. Then yesterday I registerd and now I am on a watch list? Does this make sense? Now what do you do...I don't know if im plain slow or if my computers being an idiot :) tyvm for any help given!