SiouxSports.com Forum

Hunter Bishop

Siouxmama

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She won't be a stalker until she starts making videos of proposing to players.

Waiddaminute here. BORER started the whole thing... does that make that cute girl a stalker? Not only did he start it, but he started it TWICE. She cannot be at fault for that.

Besides, Diggler... I--er, she--has since broken off the engagement. It's over now. There was never any stalking occurring and the nonstalking will continue.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Hunter Bishop discussion...

Waiddaminute here. BORER started the whole thing... does that make that cute girl a stalker? Not only did he start it, but he started it TWICE. She cannot be at fault for that.

Besides, Diggler... I--er, she--has since broken off the engagement. It's over now. There was never any stalking occurring and the nonstalking will continue.

hunter who??

Maloney Pony II > CPZ

Haha Bethlyn, I LOVE YOU!!! ;)

wait, does that mean that you don't need that picture anymore!