SiouxSports.com Forum

tour of the Ralph

Fetch

I saw it all just before it opened

I have friends coming in for this Fridays game

is the tour worth it

what do they show you, you can't see just walking around ?

i think its worth it...you get to see the locker room, weight room and other stuff too. bring your cameras if you do go. you cant see the stuff in the basement by yourself. also the guy that gives the tour says basically everything cost 1million...i dont buy that...i think they say that to make people ooh and aah.

If you are going to tour on game day, you cannot get into the lower bowels or the locker rooms.

At least that was our experience last year on a game day tour. Basement and locker rooms off limits because the teams were gearing up.

Still worth it, especially if your guests are easily impressed, and are the types of folks who wear their heads on swivels.

You get to see the suites. I think that that's about it. You get a nice Ralph pamplet at the end of the show.

If you are going to tour on game day, you cannot get into the lower bowels or the locker rooms.

At least that was our experience last year on a game day tour. Basement and locker rooms off limits because the teams were gearing up.

Still worth it, especially if your guests are easily impressed, and are the types of folks who wear their heads on swivels.

You get to see the suites. I think that that's about it. You get a nice Ralph pamplet at the end of the show.

If you can, I would go when you can see the locker rooms, the workout area, hot tubs and sauna, the players lounge, and even the compressors and where the bus comes into the basement. Heck, I even got to look in Denny's office and fridge! I thought those were some of the neatest parts.

If you can, I would go when you can see the locker rooms, the workout area, hot tubs and sauna, the players lounge, and even the compressors and where the bus comes into the basement. Heck, I even got to look in Denny's office and fridge! I thought those were some of the neatest parts.

I thought that the bench made out of former players' sticks outside of the players' lounge was one of the neatest things in there.

Depends who you get to give you the tour. I went with Dagies, and he had the connections, so we were able to see all the good stuff on game day! :D

Al Pearson gave us a tour in August (special request...thanks Sioux-cia once again...the CanadiEns are still talking about it) and we saw the locker rooms, weight rooms, players lounge and basically everthing below the rink. We were also in the organ bar and Ralphs suite. He briefly showed us the Betty as well. It was a great tour.

Al Pearson gave us a tour in August (special request...thanks Sioux-cia once again...the CanadiEns are still talking about it) and we saw the locker rooms, weight rooms, players lounge and basically everthing below the rink. We were also in the organ bar and Ralphs suite. He briefly showed us the Betty as well. It was a great tour.

Al was the one who gave us our tour as well. He did a great job.

I'll take you on my own special tour of the Ralph. We hit both the north and south end bars, and most of the beer stands in between. All for the low low cost of keeping my beer glass full for the duration of the tour. Taking reservations now.

I can state from experience that this is NOT a low-cost option. Keeping THETRIOUXPER's beer glass would deplete the budgets of several sub-Saharan nations. :D

I'll take you on my own special tour of the Ralph. We hit both the north and south end bars, and most of the beer stands in between. All for the low low cost of keeping my beer glass full for the duration of the tour. Taking reservations now.

That sounds like a really expensive tour. :D I'm glad I already did the regular tour. :)