SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs USA U18

AZSIOUX

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of how the game turns out, the Sioux have a lot of work to do.

The US team plays horrible defense and we can't finish off scoring plays. The goaltending is just not up to par with what is needed to contend for post-season success. The defense needs to play a lot better also.

So with the ProActive commercial and now the Swivel Sweeper, did we miss anything?

edit: The above was not a joke. This is what I was able to see on the FSSN on Arvig cable in Park Rapids, MN. Did this happen to anyone else watching the game on the FSSN? There seems to be issues every time I give up my tickets and don't travel to the game thinking I can watch it at home. Seriously, if you're going to shut it off before the damn game is over, why put it on the cable system at all? They're trying really hard to force me to get directv. If it wasn't for the high speed internet that they offer as part of a tv/phone/internet package, I would have done it a long time ago.

Regardless of how the game turns out, the Sioux have a lot of work to do.

The US team plays horrible defense and we can't finish off scoring plays. The goaltending is just not up to par with what is needed to contend for post-season success. The defense needs to play a lot better also.

it's good the post-season doesn't start in december this year, then. as long as they keep getting better, i'll take it.

Someone needs to work with Lammy. He drops to his butt too quickly.

Yea i agree, Some one needs to work with watkins on not losing draws and the sioux should move brian lee to forward because he just made a fantastic screen.

On a positive note, the team got a good game from the U.S team which can only help in the future.