SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs USA U18

AZSIOUX

nodak.gif VS usahockey_logo.jpg

this will be a tough test for the sioux. hopefully a good solid 60 minute effort to get ready for the BADgers...expect to see phil and grieco.....foyt looks to get some time so good for him...lets stay healthy and work on more chemistry vs a college caliber team!!

GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Im guessing this will be webcasted

http://www.fightingsioux.com/info/broadcast/

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect to everybody on this board I hope they perform better than they did last year against this team. My reason is if i'm not mistaken but didn't they get beat by USA U18? I maybe wrong & it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong on this on nor the last. SO GO SIOUX & GO GATORS BEAT ARKANSAS.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

With all due respect to everybody on this board I hope they perform better than they did last year against this team. My reason is if i'm not mistaken but didn't they get beat by USA U18? I maybe wrong & it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong on this on nor the last. SO GO SIOUX & GO GATORS BEAT ARKANSAS.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

yeah you are wrong, they lost to the WJT usa team with a few sioux players on the team :huh: and this team we are playing can PLAY, they beat mich st and fairbanks, took BC and michigan to OT and lost. a good majority of these guys will be playing at top colleges including 2 to umtc

and losing to the WJT is not a suprise like last year. it is a college all star team basically with a few other USA stars that dont play college

Thanks. I'll just keep trying.

I have a new computer problem. Every time I click on a link my original site closes!!! So it's gonna be a miracle if I'm one of the first hundred, if it is webcast.

there hasnt been 1 problem with anyone getting bumped because of the 1st 100 thing. especially home games

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

looks like chorney will get the night off, foyt gets some action!!

UND's lines

Ryan Duncan-Jonathan Toews-Chay Genoway

Chris Porter-Matt Watkins-T.J. Oshie

Andrew Kozek-Chris VandeVelde-Brad Miller

Michael Forney-Darcy Zajac-Rylan Kaip

Extra forward: Hunter Bishop

Zach Jones-Scott Foyt

Joe Finley-Brian Lee

Kyle Radke-Robbie Bina

Philippe Lamoureux

Anthony Grieco

Aaron Walski

Scratched: Erik Fabian (shoulder), Taylor Chorney (unknown), Ryan Martens.

USA lines with their college commitments

Mike Hoeffel (Minn)-Colin Wilson (BU)-Jimmy Hayes (BC)

James vanRiemsdyk (UNH)-John Albert (Ohio St)-Ryan Hayes (BC)

Justin Vaive (Miami)-Brennan Vargas-Ryan Schnell

C.J. Severyn-Matt Rust (Mich)-Mike Cieslak

A.J. Sturges (Mich St)-Kevin Shattenkirk (BU)

Ian Cole (Notre Dame)-Cade Fairchild (Minn)

Joseph Lavin (Prov)-Teddy Ruth (Notre Dame)

Brad Phillips (Notre Dame)

Josh Unice (Bowling Green)

My feed is working fine. Glad to see them broadcast the exhibition game. I see there are some Goofer recruits suiting up for the U18 squad. Maybe our boys can meet them at the blue line for a little how's she going? You know... just to give 'em a little taste of the future. :huh:

My feed is working fine. Glad to see them broadcast the exhibition game. I see there are some Goofer recruits suiting up for the U18 squad. Maybe our boys can meet them at the blue line for a little how's she going? You know... just to give 'em a little taste of the future. :glare:

:huh::D