SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud series

01grad

A few years ago I had to buy tickets from Dagies because the concete center was packed to the gills. This year I planned ahead and just bought tickets and it seems like they have many available still. I always thought that these tickets typically sold out and figured you all would like to know that they still have a bunch. It will be fun to go to the last regular season game before the playoffs and wear our Sioux gear proudly where it is despised. Here's to hoping more people are with us four!

My husband recently made a goal to go to a game in every WCHA arena. So far he has only been to The Ralph, CC, and the DECC (I have been to Wisc, also). After this weekend, we will have been to Alaska, too. So, St. Cloud is on our list for this year, too. Hope we make it.

I decided on the same goal when I moved back to MN. I'm hopefully heading to Denver or CC this year. Already got Mankato out of the way a few weeks ago. Made it to Decc, SCSU, and Tech last year. Been to Mariucci a few times.

I decided on the same goal when I moved back to MN. I'm hopefully heading to Denver or CC this year. Already got Mankato out of the way a few weeks ago. Made it to Decc, SCSU, and Tech last year. Been to Mariucci a few times.

so whats smoogies 'words' on going to mariucci? verbally abused? I know their fans for the final five are umm..... ;)

going to umtc is fun as hell, its great being razzed if you can have fun with it and not take it to seriously and give some right back as well. it is even better when the sioux pull out a W :huh: st cloud was fun as well a few years back. sat on the glass when the sioux came back form a 4-0 or 4-1 deficit i believe if i can remember right. lots of sioux fans no matter where it is. denver is great, we all were walking around with green beer with some help of food coloring, the du fans were like WTF ;) great times no matter where you go.........

so whats smoogies 'words' on going to mariucci? verbally abused? I know their fans for the final five are umm..... ;)

Be prepared for a lot "Sioux suck." Lots of comments are made and then the people run away. Normally, though, I've had more problems outside. You'll get a lot of things yelled at you if you stand up and cheer. I honestly think their fans are worse at the FInal Five. That's when you get the Nazi salute and I claim to be Jewish and call them racist.

I got a kick out of the Strib college hockey writer today crying foul over MN players being hit with batteries at SCSU. Funny how he didn't say anything about their fans throwing stuff at our players last year. I think they were oranges.

Be prepared for a lot "Sioux suck." Lots of comments are made and then the people run away. Normally, though, I've had more problems outside. You'll get a lot of things yelled at you if you stand up and cheer. I honestly think their fans are worse at the FInal Five. That's when you get the Nazi salute and I claim to be Jewish and call them racist.

I got a kick out of the Strib college hockey writer today crying foul over MN players being hit with batteries at SCSU. Funny how he didn't say anything about their fans throwing stuff at our players last year. I think they were oranges.

Smoggy, Not that one is any better then the other, but there is a slight difference between batteries and two oranges. We also hashed this out last year, every student section has it douche bags. Lets not forget the late 90's when UND's admin decided it would be a good idea to hand out red poweraid and the UND fans decided to shower the gophers and the REA ice with it before the team hand shake.

A few years ago I had to buy tickets from Dagies because the concete center was packed to the gills. This year I planned ahead and just bought tickets and it seems like they have many available still. I always thought that these tickets typically sold out and figured you all would like to know that they still have a bunch. It will be fun to go to the last regular season game before the playoffs and wear our Sioux gear proudly where it is despised. Here's to hoping more people are with us four!

Got my two for Friday night's game.

Smoggy, Not that one is any better then the other, but there is a slight difference between batteries and two oranges. We also hashed this out last year, every student section has it douche bags. Lets not forget the late 90's when UND's admin decided it would be a good idea to hand out red poweraid and the UND fans decided to shower the gophers and the REA ice with it before the team hand shake.

I agree that batteries are worse, but how's the saying go about glass houses? That's what I was getting at with the Strib author.

Bringing up red poweraid from a decade ago? Damn our student fans have been angels for quite some time then. :huh:

I agree that batteries are worse, but how's the saying go about glass houses? That's what I was getting at with the Strib author.

Bringing up red poweraid from a decade ago? Damn our student fans have been angels for quite some time then. :huh:

ok, i will agree that student fans are bad in throwing things. But we are not the only ones who behave badly. Did the writer ever say that it was students or have people just assumed. Not to be mean, but I don't like it when people assume that bad behavior is automatically students.

ok, i will agree that student fans are bad in throwing things. But we are not the only ones who behave badly. Did the writer ever say that it was students or have people just assumed. Not to be mean, but I don't like it when people assume that bad behavior is automatically students.

Yeah, student sections get a lot of crap!! Even though a lot of the time, it's true... it's not ALWAYS the student section who behaves badly. I think all fans act stupidly at least once in their life, if not more!

Anyways, I plan on going to the St. Cloud series at the end of the season. My friend and I went last year and had lots of fun!! Although we got lost a lot, but we're good at that haha!! Hope to see lots of Sioux fans there!!

There's also a group of 12 students I believe that are going to the Bemidji State home and home series... My friend just ordered the tickets today. Hope to also see lots of Sioux fans there!!