SiouxSports.com Forum

Roll Call for Joe Senser's in Bloomington

MafiaMan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure do hope you are joking about the DWI. But damn the beers go down really good. Smoggy, did you remember to not mortgage the house for a tip this time?

Totally being facetious. If RWTD's driver's license is revoked, it's most likely for using her vehicle during the commission of a felony, not for drinking and driving. :blush:

Totally being facetious. If RWTD's driver's license is revoked, it's most likely for using her vehicle during the commission of a felony, not for drinking and driving. :blush:

When I was practicing for my driver's test, I forgot to practice the 90 degree backing part. When I got to the test, I was like "Oh crap, I don't know how to do this, what's the point anyway?" and my boyfriend at the time said "In case you need to get away in a hurry." Needless to say, I rocked that part of the test. And MM is right... DWIs are soooo below me as far as crimes I would like to commit.

And MM is right... DWIs are soooo below me as far as crimes I would like to commit.

Or HAVE committed. I'll tell you one thing that should have gotten you arrested: Your version of The Macarena or whatever that was on the jumbo-tron at last year's Final Five.

Go white girl...go white girl...it's your birf-day...gonna par-tay like it's your birf-day...

:blush:

Or HAVE committed. I'll tell you one thing that should have gotten you arrested: Your version of The Macarena or whatever that was on the jumbo-tron at last year's Final Five.

Go white girl...go white girl...it's your birf-day...gonna par-tay like it's your birf-day...

:blush:

I don't know about this year, if I could win it or not. I think the Gopher fans would be livid if two years in a row, UMD fans came to their home rink and stole the Dancemania trophy. I doubt we can have back2back winners.

I don't know about this year, if I could win it or not. I think the Gopher fans would be livid if two years in a row, UMD fans came to their home rink and stole the Dancemania trophy. I doubt we can have back2back winners.

Plus, you'll have to compete with Darth MafiaMan this year, RWTD!

You will be the one the elf tosses cookies on.

:lol: I love that when the press announcer says "check the scoreboard to see if your section has won the Keebler cookies...". Yea, you can check the scoreboard or just look to your left for the gigantic ELF giving out boxes of cookies.

By the way, RWTD, when they say "we're getting ready to toss our cookies," they don't mean it's time for you to chug your beer so fast that it makes you puke. :silly:

Probably.

As long as it isn't soda, I don't care.

When I was in high school in good old Belfield, during lunchtime, one of my classmates started laughing at something so hard his lunch flew out of his nose. That was the biggest clam I've ever seen in clam chowder soup. Wow.