vs. Duluth

Smoggy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, I have always been Belmore's biggest fan. :D

I am glad he's playing well, but I don't have the confidence in him that I have in Manke. The Best thing here is we might actually get a little action by Freund to see what he can do and what the future of UND looks like.

I am glad he's playing well, but I don't have the confidence in him that I have in Manke. The Best thing here is we might actually get a little action by Freund to see what he can do and what the future of UND looks like.

What we think really doesn't matter. If Manke continues to be bothered by injuries, the best thing that could happen for UND is to have Belmore have a big game to regain the confidence he once had. This team might have to depend on Belmore if it wants to go anywhere in the playoffs.

What we think really doesn't matter. If Manke continues to be bothered by injuries, the best thing that could happen for UND is to have Belmore have a big game to regain the confidence he once had. This team might have to depend on Belmore if it wants to go anywhere in the playoffs.

I don't disagree, but I would like to see what kind of QB Freund is going to be. He really hasn't had any play time at UND. I am only saying that if the blowout continues we might get a look at him, not that I want Belmore out of the game.

I don't disagree, but I would like to see what kind of QB Freund is going to be. He really hasn't had any play time at UND.

I guess that we have to trust Lennon to know which of the two QBs is playing better and can help the team the most. That being said, I think it would be a good to see what Freund can do in the second half.

I guess that we have to trust Lennon to know which of the two QBs is playing better and can help the team the most. That being said, I think it would be a good to see what Freund can do in the second half.

That's what I was getting at, I should probably finish my thoughts when typing on a message board.

Freund is the 3rd best option or he would be in there..

It's Great to see the Offense having some success...Chris is having a good Day

Talked with Bubba this week he was afraid of this... He is pretty banged up on Both Lines, been a tough year for him, Hope Dale Leaves the number 1 O in for 1 Drive, then lets call off the dogs....1st String defense til 4th qtr..

GO SIOUX!

I was actually dreading this game a bit because I had visions of it being like the Mankato game at the Alerus this season. Fortunately, it's not turning out that way. Looks like the week off did the Sioux good.

I am not saying pull Belmore, just that I would like to see what Freund can do. If the blowout holds, I think it would be nice to see what type of player he is.

The way things are going for UMD, I think that's a real possibility.