SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Vs. Maine Friday Game Thread

Shawn-O

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hour out until game time. Webcast is up! Let's go Sioux!!! Beat them Black Bears!

I have a stupid question. I have the webcast up but would rather listen to TH on the radio feed and mute the sound on the webcast. When I go to open the radio feed it doesn't open a separate feed, just closes out the webcast and opens the radio web feed. Does this make and sense? If so, any suggestions?

I have a stupid question. I have the webcast up but would rather listen to TH on the radio feed and mute the sound on the webcast. When I go to open the radio feed it doesn't open a separate feed, just closes out the webcast and opens the radio web feed. Does this make and sense? If so, any suggestions?

Hmmmm..... I don't know. I would think you could open different windows somehow. Never tried. I wouldn't mess with it too much because at some point you will lose your video feed and not be able to get it back.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your setup defaults to the same player for both the video and audio feed. Try opening the audio feed in a different player, start the second player app (winamp, etc), enter the url, then try it.

Hmmmm..... I don't know. I would think you could open different windows somehow. Never tried. I wouldn't mess with it too much because at some point you will lose your video feed and not be able to get it back.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I am scared of. I tried opening two different windows but I am not technologically advanced to figure out how. When I try to open the radio feed it just takes the place or closes out the webcast and opens the radio feed. I am not complaining though, I am happy to be able to watch the SIOUX!

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. In the Open URL dialog, try opening the file using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

Look familiar?:blush:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. In the Open URL dialog, try opening the file using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

Your computer reads it as an error on it's part, but it's due to the feed not being available.

Yes...

That comes everytime it can't find the feed. I just keep hitting refresh on the window with the url mms://134.129.176.246/hockey