SiouxSports.com Forum

Good luck against the "Q"

JESUS,family,rutgers

Yet when you set the trend, you're pissed off because people actually follow it? ???

Well if people want to do something similair, I'm all for it. But there is one particular dink who copied me exactly. That kid sucks. Use a little imagination you stupid little punk.

Well if people want to do something similair, I'm all for it. But there is one particular dink who copied me exactly. That kid sucks. Use a little imagination you stupid little punk.

or appreciate the trend you left that will live on at the ralph forever ???

Remember D that you didn't invent the cape deal. :) You probably didn't invent wearing the same unwashed tuik to everygame either. I'm sure Kauk has you on that one. As far as some guy copying you exactly, that's flattering. I mean come on, Scooby's been copying you for years on USCHO. ???

This series is HUGE... ???

For real... :)

I'm not just making this up... :D

We don't have many games with HE or east coast schools in general. If we blow a game here, this will haunt us for the rest of the year, because we will lose some common opponent comparisons. Bottom line go out there, kick some a$$, run up the score both nights, hit hard, and get 2 wins... ;)