SiouxSports.com Forum

Bemidji State Non Conference Schedule

AZSIOUX

is BSU trying to make a point? hell of a non conference schedule the last few years but this one is very tough and can only make them better for another NC$$ appearance. hell, they swept msu and duluth last season so not to bad going 4-2 vs the wcha losing 2 to the sioux. i still believe they will be in the WCHA in the near future once they can secure their arena. or will the arena be to small?

http://info.bemidjistate.edu/sports/sports...dule/index.html

NOW THIS IS A HELL OF A NON-CONFERENCE SCHEDULE :silly:

@MAINE(season opener series)

@MINNESOTA STATE

@DULUTH, VS DULUTH (home and home)

@COLORADO COLLEGE

@MICHIGAN TECH

@UND, vs UND (home and home)

i love bsu's hockey...extremely hard workers. i hope that they make the jump to wcha, they are better than a number of the teams like uaa and mtu and some years others as well. if they could make the jump and get an arena like miami's(thats maybe a stretch), they could steal some awesome recruits from the other minny schools.

i love bsu's hockey...extremely hard workers. i hope that they make the jump to wcha, they are better than a number of the teams like uaa and mtu and some years others as well. if they could make the jump and get an arena like miami's(thats maybe a stretch), they could steal some awesome recruits from the other minny schools.

Be careful what you ask for. I'm sure they could put some heat on the Sioux in the recruiting battles, too.

BSU has a good program. Shawn-O has a point. BSU is starting to get the attention of players who have gotten the attention of NHL teams, like Andrew Murray and now Chris Peluso. Their coach is one heckuva coach as well. I doubt many WCHA, CCHA, ECACHL, or HEA programs would mind having BSU's head coach behind their bench.

I think that, if UND is to play a team from a "non power division" like the CHA or AHA, I'd hope it would be BSU.

I think that, if UND is to play a team from a "non power division" like the CHA or AHA, I'd hope it would be BSU.

I was thinking Holy Cross and BSU. Notice how most of the teams make BSU travel to their place.

I suppose none of them want to travel to Bemidji and get beat.

I was thinking Holy Cross and BSU. Notice how most of the teams make BSU travel to their place.

I suppose none of them want to travel to Bemidji and get beat.

bemidji still has some growing to do in d-1 hockey and with each great season, that will help them to get the bigger teams to go to bemidji and play. its great that UND and duluth can work out home and homes with them being so close. i hope that continues. minnesota has been there 1 time and that had a lot to do with bemidji born matt demarchi playing for the gophers at that time. it was a zoo there for that game.

i say they go 5-5 vs the wcha and suprise maine and grab the friday night game up in the northeast

minnesota has been there 1 time and that had a lot to do with bemidji born matt demarchi playing for the gophers at that time. it was a zoo there for that game.

I was there for that game the place was a zoo, you could hardly breath and there wasn't a seat let when the puck dropped. It was also like that last year when the Sioux where there.

I was there for that game the place was a zoo, you could hardly breath and there wasn't a seat let when the puck dropped. It was also like that last year when the Sioux where there.

they actually added some cheap bleachers around the 1 net to jam as many people in there as they could. then demarchi scrapped with other hometown player bran johnson fro bsu and that got the place jumpin......