SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Devils/New Jersey Fighting Sioux!

JESUS,family,rutgers

Here is an article about Travis Zajac,Jordan Parise,DMy Webpageavid Hale, and Zach Parise from today's Newark Star-Ledger--

The article mentions that they sent Dan McGillis to the minors... That guy was signed for nearly 2 million!!! If I were the Devils, I'd do everything in my power to get rid of him! That's $2 million in the bank if they can trade him!

Of course, no one will take him, but it is a stupid situation to have a multimillion $$$ defenseman lacing his skates for a minor league team.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Sioux fans--I can't get the link to work,but if you go to www.nj.com,then sports,then Devils, and then click on Devils notebook you can bring the article up. Now if I can just figure out what happened to the tuner knob on my black and white TV...

• 2 weeks later...
Parise/Zajac article from the Newark Star-Ledger----My Webpage

It would be interesting to find out how much freedom the players have to just play hockey the way they know how, compared to following the team play/system. Overall, I know they have to follow the team system...in this case, defense first, but when you watch Parise and Zajac play together, it's almost as if they continue to implement the Blais/Hakstol system in their offense, as they're continually cycling the puck down low, and moving themselves into position after they pass the puck, to receive it again should they need to help out. Definitely fun to watch the two of them.