SiouxSports.com Forum

Student tickets

MrSpeedSioux

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience has been that if you have a single game ticket they always swipe an i.d. but when i had season tickets last year they only swiped my i.d. if i had my wallet out at the time. There's already my name on the season ticket so i think they just asumed the right person was using it.

yea they said the emails were going out today, why do i feel people not getting the email will become a string of a long list of problems with this new, but promising method

Well Gang, what can I say; it is a new program please give it a chance. The E-mail has not gone out yet; there was a misprint in the DS. The email was slated to go out today, (wed). I'm aware of the fact that it has not gone out yet and we are working with athletics right now to find out what the hold up is. Know that we as Student Government have everything in place on our side so we are just waiting on ticketmaster and athletics. Ticket prices have been set at $75 for the Season ticket package and 7 for single game tickets. Please be patient, Thank You. Feel Free to email or call anytime.

Nate Hilliard

Student Body VP

Phone: 777-4377

Email: stugovvicepresident@mail.UND.nodak.edu

Well Gang, what can I say; it is a new program please give it a chance. The E-mail has not gone out yet; there was a misprint in the DS. The email was slated to go out today, (wed). I'm aware of the fact that it has not gone out yet and we are working with athletics right now to find out what the hold up is. Know that we as Student Government have everything in place on our side so we are just waiting on ticketmaster and athletics. Ticket prices have been set at $75 for the Season ticket package and 7 for single game tickets. Please be patient, Thank You. Feel Free to email or call anytime.

Nate Hilliard

Student Body VP

Phone: 777-4377

Email: stugovvicepresident@mail.UND.nodak.edu

I voted for ya so I believe it can work, and i do think it is a promising method. I just will not believe it until its a sure thing, I sat out in the cold two years ago, so I'm still a cautious student. I know you guys are trying your hardest, I just don't want anyone to get left out. It's a good idea and keep up the good work.

Also a question, what determines if your a senior, junior, sophmore, or freshmen. Is it a credit system, or a yearly system. If its credits, what is the credits that makes you each level. I know at the university its 90 for a senior, I have 88, but have been here four years. Just wondering.

Mike

The real question here is whether Super Seniors get extra priority. I know a couple seventh year seniors. :hypocrite:

they have said that seniors and higher can go at 1pm as well as med students and law students, etc. so I am assuming that that means that super seniors get to go at the same time as the regular seniors. I believe that they are using the credit system, but I am not sure on that. Either way I am a junior so I guess i hadn't really wondered.

I voted for ya so I believe it can work, and i do think it is a promising method. I just will not believe it until its a sure thing, I sat out in the cold two years ago, so I'm still a cautious student. I know you guys are trying your hardest, I just don't want anyone to get left out. It's a good idea and keep up the good work.

Also a question, what determines if your a senior, junior, sophmore, or freshmen. Is it a credit system, or a yearly system. If its credits, what is the credits that makes you each level. I know at the university its 90 for a senior, I have 88, but have been here four years. Just wondering.

Mike

The directory seems to have been updated at the UND web site so you can check there to see and if they get it from the registrar its more than likely credits.

anyone else having problems gettting there tickets i have a bunch of friends who say they are

I've got four friends that are seniors that can't get them either... it won't even let two of them log in. Two of them are logged in but when they click on a night it says there are no tickets left for either night.

Great...

"We're sorry, but due to the large number of users buying tickets at this time, the system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

We crashed the website... I'm shocked... I never would have predicted that (cough sarcasism cough)