SiouxSports.com Forum

Crowd size for the opener

JESUS,family,rutgers

Speaking of crowd size, I was just reading the new football media guide, and the Alerus is listed as having a seating capacity of 12,283. link. At what point was the capacity reduced from the 13,500 it used to be listed as?

not a surprise to all of us Link ;)

Just by comparing it to other stadiums that estimate seems about right

not a surprise to all of us Link ;)

Just by comparing it to other stadiums that estimate seems about right

I had a vague recollection of that thread, but I thought this was noteworthy because this is the first time I've "officially" seen the capacity listed in the 12,000's. The capacity is still listed at 13,500 on the Alerus site. link.

I had a vague recollection of that thread, but I thought this was noteworthy because this is the first time I've "officially" seen the capacity listed in the 12,000's. It's possible I just missed it in last year's media guide, however.

listed at 13,500 in 05... maybe they finally counted the seats?

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/footba...ia/2005/1-4.pdf

Wow. Even after last year's preformance ;)

This year should be better, our QB situtation better not be in flux by the Sioux game.

I was at the game last year...wow, what a game for the Sioux. Were you there? Any chance Winona will bring any fans to Grand Forks? There were many Sioux fans in Winona last year, as there are at all UND road games.