SiouxSports.com Forum

Here come your Jumping Frogs!

PCM

You forgot Bucky f'n Dent and Aaron f'n Boone :D I luv it when the RedSox fold.

I'm not really a fan of either team, but I found it hilarous that when the Red Sox won the 2004 World Series, people seemed to eat it up as "score one for the little guy" because the #1 payroll in the land, the Yankees, DIDN'T win the title. Nevermind that the #2 payroll in the land WAS those same Red Sox...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Yankees and Red Sox suck. I can't wait till this weekend when ESPN will be slobbering all over the five game series between the two. Just because no one else cares doesn't stop it from being jammed down our throats.

Your television set doesn't have an off button?!? :D

tommy-boy-holy-schneike-edition-20050824033741068.jpg

All I know is when I hear the word "Yankee," the first thing that pops in my head is the memorable scene from "Tommy Boy" where Chris Farley leaves the hotel room to go get a pizza and David Spade spots a "naughty" girl going for a skinny dip just outside his room window. :D

Hey, pretty girl out there...I wonder if she goes out with one of the YANKEES?

tommy-boy-holy-schneike-edition-20050824033741068.jpg

All I know is when I hear the word "Yankee," the first thing that pops in my head is the memorable scene from "Tommy Boy" where Chris Farley leaves the hotel room to go get a pizza and David Spade spots a "naughty" girl going for a skinny dip just outside his room window. :D

Hey, pretty girl out there...I wonder if she goes out with one of the YANKEES?

The part I like is when David Spade asks Farley if he ate a lot of paint chips as a kid. And Farley goes no. Why? I was sad the day that I learned that Farley died. The man was funny.

The part I like is when David Spade asks Farley if he ate a lot of paint chips as a kid. And Farley goes no. Why? I was sad the day that I learned that Farley died. The man was funny.

BLACKSHEEP-4.jpg

Black Sheep is pretty hilarious, too. "Wait a second...I'm high!".

Like they say, even a blind nut finds a gopher once in a blue moon.

Or something like that. headscratch.gif

I think it's "you can get a good look at a butcher's ass by stickin' your head up there...but wouldn't you rather take his word for it? No...wait...it's gotta be YOUR bull...".