SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Championship Pictures

sagard

Great pictures and Thanks for sharing....But damn those are some UGLY band uniforms.

Are you referring to the Michigan Tech pep band? I thought they were great and added a lot to the college atmosphere of the tournament. I think their "uniforms" are meant to be more fun than attractive.

Are you referring to the Michigan Tech pep band? I thought they were great and added a lot to the college atmosphere of the tournament. I think their "uniforms" are meant to be more fun than attractive.

Yes I was referring to the band uniforms. I can understand that they add to the atmosphere but to me they are still ugly. But a very good band. I thought they did a nice job. Does anybody know why it was the Micigan Tech band and not a school that was in the Final 5. Sorry if it is a dumb question

Does anybody know why it was the Micigan Tech band and not a school that was in the Final 5. Sorry if it is a dumb question

As I recall, they were a featured band that was invited because of their great reputation. I believe all the schools playing in the tournament had bands present.

Had to be up real early to see those pics (a couple days ago). I think they've since disappeared.

They were pictures from a recent BBQ In GF that included Oshie, Prpich and a third player (I can't remember who). PCM was there so maybe he has pictures he can share.

My favorite pic is the one of the two Gopher clowns and their "worthless" sign. It's posted over on Gopher Puke Live, too. You can add comments to the picture and I put the following:

Knowing those two bozos had to pay good money to sit there watching the Sioux win the Final Five? PRICELESS.

Gopher Nerds Live

I suppose you could also add, "well, that's ok, we'll just kick some Holy Cross a** next weekend!".