SiouxSports.com Forum

Very good article on the Fighting Sioux

LB#11

I sent Warner Todd Huston an e-mail pointing out that:

A. All UND athletic teams are affected by the NCAA policy, not just the basketball team.

B. There was no "ultimatum" for UND to change its name or be thrown out of the NCAA.

C. The NCAA studied the issue for four years, but only considered evidence that supported what it wanted to do.

He responded by calling my points "minutia" and saying, "...I cannot stand sports in schools... ANY schools. I think it is a huge waste of money and time and teaches our children NOTHING worth while."

I liked this blog much better. :lol:

I sent Warner Todd Huston an e-mail pointing out that:

A. All UND athletic teams are affected by the NCAA policy, not just the basketball team.

B. There was no "ultimatum" for UND to change its name or be thrown out of the NCAA.

C. The NCAA studied the issue for four years, but only considered evidence that supported what it wanted to do.

He responded by calling my points "minutia" and saying, "...I cannot stand sports in schools... ANY schools. I think it is a huge waste of money and time and teaches our children NOTHING worth while."

I liked this blog much better. :silly:

I quess I looked at the point of view & the compliments towards Dr. Kupchella when saying very good article...but you're right, the accuracy is way off. I certainly respect your(PCM) knowledge of the situation...Huston knows little of what's going on up here.

I expect that there are or will be many more blogs out there on Dr. K's letter. This could make some eyes open up around the country.

I quess I looked at the point of view & the compliments towards Dr. Kupchella when saying very good article...but you're right, the accuracy is way off. I certainly respect your(PCM) knowledge of the situation...Huston knows little of what's going on up here.

Yes, I told him that I agreed with his points about Kupchella's letter. I just thought he might want his blog to be accurate, but I guess not. :silly: