SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Jerseys Available?

808hky

I'm not trying to start something here but I am curious. If Holy Cross would have beat Michigan or Wisconsin (I know Wisconsin was not in the regional)or some other high seeded team besides Minnesota would Sioux fans make such a big deal out of this like they are doing now. Before AZSIOUX or Triouxper rips me I'm saying this hypothetical.

dammmm that hurt :silly:;):D

to me the gophers are the biggest rival to sioux hockey, thats up for debate i know but as of today the gophers are and that made it so much more sweater as you can probably understand. its really not that hard to grasp is it?? one of the top teams in the nation loses to a team that doesnt have scholarships and it was the biggest upset ever i believe, it happened in g-forks to our biggest rival, pretty easy to me...

whatever, god i hope kessel and ej sign :D

it is what it is, just have fun with it as that is what i do along with many others ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats part of what i was trying to say, i agree with you totally.

yeah, ok.im sure it will be forgotten :D thats great that you think like that. thats cool with me because that is YOUR opinion right?? just like stafford was gona come back for his senior year :D sorry had to sneak that in :silly: thats your opinion and others have different ones so i guess ill leave it at that..........

WHATEVER.................IM A MEAN GREENE MOTHATRUKIN MACHINE

GO SIOUX!!

yeah, ok.im sure it will be forgotten ;) thats great that you think like that. thats cool with me because that is YOUR opinion right?? just like stafford was gona come back for his senior year ;) sorry had to sneak that in :silly: thats your opinion and others have different ones so i guess ill leave it at that..........

that one hurt! :D:D

IM NOT GOING TO FORGET ABOOT IT!!!!! im just not going to care that much about what happened. yes i DID care but not so much now. its over and done with and i doubt it can be topped.

im just not going to care that much about what happened. yes i DID care but not so much now. its over and done with and i doubt it can be topped.

Why the hey are you still in this thread!! :silly: No one is agreeing with you. Even Gopher Fan in Sioux Land has apologised. Oh, and by the way, is is not over and done with, not as long as there are true Sioux fans with long memories alive and posting on SiouxSports.com!! :D

and i am a Sioux fan. you want an apology? fine.

I APOLOGIZE. I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY POSTS AND THAT NO ONE AGREES WITH ME.

the loss is in the past,( I wont forget it though,contrary to what everyone else thinks) i was just trying to say that the whole thing is getting old. it only goes so far. so what would have happened if Holy cross beat the Sioux? would anyone still be making a huge deal out of it? if holy cross would have beat anyone in the WCHA, it would have been a huge upset. I get that it was that much sweeter that it happened to MN, but im just wondering what everyone would have thought if it was Sioux that lost.

MHO, if anyone didnt know already

maybe i need to learn to just shut my mouth sometimes. yeah, i think thats it.

im still on this thread because im feeling that i need to defend myself for something i said. fyi. i honestly have no idea why im here(thread). sorry.

I APOLOGIZE. I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY POSTS AND THAT NO ONE AGREES WITH ME.

the loss is in the past,( I wont forget it though,contrary to what everyone else thinks) i was just trying to say that the whole thing is getting old. it only goes so far. so what would have happened if Holy cross beat the Sioux? would anyone still be making a huge deal out of it? if holy cross would have beat anyone in the WCHA, it would have been a huge upset. I get that it was that much sweeter that it happened to MN, but im just wondering what everyone would have thought if it was Sioux that lost.

MHO, if anyone didnt know already

maybe i need to learn to just shut my mouth sometimes. yeah, i think thats it.

im still on this thread because im feeling that i need to defend myself for something i said. fyi. i honestly have no idea why im here(thread). sorry.

stafford, remember this is SS and not another schools board so it will probably be brought up a lot in different threads and so forth, its a hell of a weapon for sht talking ya know :D if we should forget about the past then get rid of your stafford avatar since he is now in the past :D sorry again, just a easy shot to take :silly:

You don't need to apologize for expressing your opinion. While I understand your point, it's not realistic to expect most on this board to have much sympathy for the Gophers.

thanks. :silly::D

i agree that it is a hell of a weapon, on another board

NO........ for this board when gopher fans want to pop off................and i dont troll other boards trying to start sht as thats a sign of a full blown loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

STAFFORD..curious how you made your avatar as i assume it is a custom job??

NO........ for this board when gopher fans want to pop off................and i dont troll other boards trying to start sht as thats a sign of a full blown loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

STAFFORD..curious how you made your avatar as i assume it is a custom job??

sorry, i thought you meant for sioux fans when goph fans start talking sht. :D im kinda tired

microsoft office picture manager

I didn't ask for an apology. But when you tell a Gopher fan,

we'll get over it. just ignore it.
, you're gonna hear from me. When you belittle what I believe is a BIG DEAL,
its in the past. look ahead.
, you're gonna hear from me. When you expect me to care about hurting a Gophers feelings,
theyre getting sick of it
i was talking about goph fans on the board. if you were a mn fan, would you get a bit annoyed with this?
you're gonna hear from me. If you think the Holy Cross win is something to put aside,
its over and done with
, you're gonna hear from me.

As Dirty said,

You have much to learn, young grasshopper.

when did i belittle you???

Not me! You're belittling what I believe re the Holy Cross win. I believe it is a big deal, something that is not going to be forgotten for years and years. Something that is going to be discussed by college hockey fans for years and years. A BIG DEAL IN COLLEGE HOCKEY HISTORY. When you say things like get over it, it's done with, move on, etc., your belittling what I believe to be true re that game.

I guess because I don't accept your opinion re the game and don't share your concern for Gopher feelings, I'm belittling you... I apologise (for the belittling not for not agreeing with you :silly: ).

The way it goes from now until something bigger happens, and don't hold your breath, this topic will be around for 20 or 30 years!!

Gopher fan: The Gophers are the best hockey program in college hockey.

Sioux fan: The Sioux " "

Gopher fan: No the gophers are.

Sioux fan: No, the Sioux are the premiere program in College hockey, we turn out more pros, have won more national titles and are the top program for coaching and facilities in the country and most NHL execs will back that up.

Gopher fan: Uhh, gophers rule

Sioux fan(bored and realizing that gopher fan will not own up to facts): "HOLY CROSS", at which point any self-respecting Goph fan(if there are any), tucks tail and retreats...all others should just be ignored and kept away from sharp objects.

What kind of shirts did you buy the HC boys?

There were some shirts at Scheel's once upon time up in GF that had a picture of a choking gopher (like the animal) and the saying on them was something along the lines of "It's hard to play hockey when you have both your hands around your throat"

I thought they would like those haha!! And I should be getting some shirts in the mail sometime in the near future I hope....

There were some shirts at Scheel's once upon time up in GF that had a picture of a choking gopher (like the animal) and the saying on them was something along the lines of "It's hard to play hockey when you have both your hands around your throat"

Seems there has been a rebirth of the "golden chokers".

Seems there has been a rebirth of the "golden chokers".

Oh really? Tell me, which team is 0-2 in their last two NCAA title games? It's the Sioux. Which team is 2-0 in their last two NCAA title games? It's the Gophers. When the Gophers get there they finish the deal. When the Sioux get their they pee down their legs. Nice try though.

Since UND has to change their name anyway, here's a suggestion. The Fighting Chokers. It's new, it's fresh, and it's very appropriate.

Oh really? Tell me, which team is 0-2 in their last two NCAA title games? It's the Sioux. Which team is 2-0 in their last two NCAA title games? It's the Gophers. When the Gophers get there they finish the deal. When the Sioux get their they pee down their legs. Nice try though.

Since UND has to change their name anyway, here's a suggestion. The Fighting Chokers. It's new, it's fresh, and it's very appropriate.

:silly: Oh boy........

Maybe Blais was right.

MANNNNNN, give it up bucky..just have some friken fun, you act like everything on this board is directed towards your MOM the way you react, if thats all it takes to rile you up then maybe you should take a break from these boards and find a brand new hobby to do all day long and check yourself and take a look into the friken mirror because you may have problems ya know :D . GIVE IT UP BUCKY BOY........pathetic

ALSO these actions will only keep you on the JV SS GOPHER FAN TEAM, you have a long way to go young buck to join saggard, cavedurtis, gopherfaninsiouxland the others on the SS GOPHER FAN VARSITY TEAM ..WOWWWWWWWWWWWW keep trying though if you like, we may move you up at the end of the year to play against that crappy ass team just to give you some varsity experience if you earn it, ummmmm, actually screw that, you will be a JV'er forever :silly:

MANNNNNN, give it up bucky..just have some friken fun, you act like everything on this board is directed towards your MOM the way you react, if thats all it takes to rile you up then maybe you should take a break from these boards and find a brand new hobby to do all day long and check yourself and take a look into the friken mirror because you may have problems ya know :silly: . GIVE IT UP BUCKY BOY........pathetic

ALSO these actions will only keep you on the JV GOPHER FAN TEAM, you have a long way to go young buck to join saggard, cavedurtis, gopherfaninsiouxland the others VARSITY TEAM GOPHER FANS..WOWWWWWWWWWWWW keep trying though if you like, we may move you up at the end of the year to play against that crappy ass team just to give you some varsity experience if you earn it, ummmmm, actually screw that, you will be a JV'er forever

I think you might be the one taking this all too seriously. Sprig calling the gophers the Golden Chokers didn't make me mad, it made me laugh. It looks like you're the one who got riled up over a post. Why can't I give back some good natured ribbing when things are said about my team? Don't take it so seriously, it's all part of the rivalry.

MANNNNNN, give it up bucky..just have some friken fun, you act like everything on this board is directed towards your MOM the way you react, if thats all it takes to rile you up then maybe you should take a break from these boards and find a brand new hobby to do all day long and check yourself and take a look into the friken mirror because you may have problems ya know :D . GIVE IT UP BUCKY BOY........pathetic

ALSO these actions will only keep you on the JV SS GOPHER FAN TEAM, you have a long way to go young buck to join saggard, cavedurtis, gopherfaninsiouxland the others on the SS GOPHER FAN VARSITY TEAM ..WOWWWWWWWWWWWW keep trying though if you like, we may move you up at the end of the year to play against that crappy ass team just to give you some varsity experience if you earn it, ummmmm, actually screw that, you will be a JV'er forever :silly:

Maybe BuckySieve was just having some fricking fun (as you say he should) towards Sprig by calling the Sioux "The Fighting Chokers" as Sprig called the Gophers "Golden Chokers".

I think you might be the one taking this all too seriously. Sprig calling the gophers the Golden Chokers didn't make me mad, it made me laugh. It looks like you're the one who got riled up over a post. Why can't I give back some good natured ribbing when things are said about my team? Don't take it so seriously, it's all part of the rivalry.

no prob bucky, that makes your name better without the sieve part :D ok, you are on the way up to varsity, ill see what i can do....

riled up? never :D cant wait to watch the sioux at mariucci on my b-day this year, finally get to watch some games back home with me moving!!!