SiouxSports.com Forum

Dixon Ward

icehockeyboy

I have a Dixon Ward Sioux Hockey Alumni card that came out in the 92-93 season which was the season after he graduated.

Speaking of which, does anyone else have the complete set of 92-93 sioux hockey cards including players like Teeder Wynne, Brad Bombardier, Greg Johnson, and so on. I have the set and was just wondering how rare it was or the value of it. If anyone knows give me a holler. Thanks

Oh the memories...

the goal by...number eleven...Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixon Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!

1988-1989 Sioux hockey...good times! Russ Romaniuk, Brent Bobyck, Jason Herter, Justin Duberman, Tony Couture, Dixon Ward, the old REA, and the blackhawk logo jersey. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Oh the memories...

the goal by...number eleven...Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixon Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!

1988-1989 Sioux hockey...good times! Russ Romaniuk, Brent Bobyck, Jason Herter, Justin Duberman, Tony Couture, Dixon Ward, the old REA, and the blackhawk logo jersey. It just doesn't get any better than that.

"Belfour leaves it behind the net for Kidd, out to Johnson, over to Hrkac, to Joyce ... " was rather pleasant also. :silly:

Oh the memories...

Wow, you must be really old!!!!

:silly: