SiouxSports.com Forum

What has changed since LT Buning has come in?

Driveforshow

As were mine. I'd love to see all of the other factors that we don't see (DI/DII concerns? finances? salary? NCAA sanctions with logo?) that got us here, but I'm not going to get the pitchfork and torch out and storm Hyslop .... yet.

so Craig Smith making, 28,000 dollars a year would not consider this job...finances are not a conern there!!! all these excuses are making me thirsty!!! It would be interesting to produce a email from the Fort Hayes State coach to see if he was really contacted....now wouldnt it!!!

Conducting a national search--good;

Offering job and then retracting said offer to Herbst--bad;

Strictly interpreting one of the "preferred" criteria so as to all but eliminate any candidate with strong local ties--bad;

Choosing to interview a candidate who was apparently unable to find a collegiate coaching job last year, and who has a history of being a part of losing programs--bad;

Choosing to interview a candidate who was recently demoted--bad.

My expectations were to hire somebody who has either proven to be a successful college head coach (at any level), OR somebody who was an assistant at a highly successful program (preferably dI but can accept Brown because of Winona's recent success).

not having more opinions than 3- bad- even if as the AD you do not agree with them, more input is always good...which may be why Rob B is gone??

92 96...do not point out the obvious....it offends some people on this board whom do not choose to see the light....shades are pulled!!!
this reads pretty easy too....your a joke
Wow, sometimes ingnorance isnt bliss.
Be careful...Sicatoka will be offended by these comments. Be warned that saying anything that resembles the truth of what is REALLY going on will lend you to be a trouble maker, or poor sport.
You have to stop attacking everyone on the board who challenges your anti-administration viewpoints. I think everyone gets it by now that you don't like UND athletics' administration.

Everyone is free to continue to use this board to have factual discussions of public figures' actions, including criticisms of their public actions, but exercising personal vendettas and attacking posters who disagree aren't welcome.

You have to stop attacking everyone on the board who challenges your anti-administration viewpoints. I think everyone gets it by now that you don't like UND athletics' administration.

Everyone is free to continue to use this board to have factual discussions of public figures' actions, including criticisms of their public actions, but exercising personal vendettas and attacking posters who disagree aren't welcome.

So, just for clarification's standpoint (so everyone can understand it) does this mean that if legend attacks another poster after this post, will he get a suspension? Or does this post not qualify as a warning?

Seems pretty plain to me, if he attacks a poster 4 times, I think the third time constitutes a suspension.

I love having a nice administrator on the board. :)

wow...gotta love someone who is worried about whats going on in someone else back yard!!!

I feel I should be playing Ninetendo in my office, or chatting on yahoo messenger or hammering a good buffet instead of worrying about everyone else.

wow...gotta love someone who is worried about whats going on in someone else back yard!!!

I feel I should be playing Ninetendo in my office, or chatting on yahoo messenger or hammering a good buffet instead of worrying about everyone else.

that sounds like our old equipment manager's job description..?