SiouxSports.com Forum

Is any College Hockey on Sattellite Radio

Fetch

I'm trying to decide between XM & Sirius - I see Sirius has NHL Hockey

Both do right now. But I believe that next year XM will be the only one. They recently signed a 10 year deal that I found when I was researching which to get. Even better, they have an all hockey talk station which IMHO is excellent. I think XM has more name brand national sports talk stations.

Sirius's seems to have their own stations. Not sure if they pick up syndicated programs or what. Sirius does also have the NFL if that is important to you.

Both do right now. But I believe that next year XM will be the only one. They recently signed a 10 year deal that I found when I was researching which to get. Even better, they have an all hockey talk station which IMHO is excellent. I think XM has more name brand national sports talk stations.

Sirius's seems to have their own stations. Not sure if they pick up syndicated programs or what. Sirius does also have the NFL if that is important to you.

XM radio has Home Ice on 204. I didn't know they had any college hockey on XM but it must be a new thing that we will see next fall. If someone knows the numbers it will be on please post it.

I know I was disappointed this year that the Frozen Four wasn't on XM ( I was out of 96.1's range) but if they decide to add it that would be awesome! Also why can't FSSN pick up more away games like the one's on the east coast?

Don't know anything about college hockey being on XM. I was referring to the NHL stuff.

They do have the ACC and Big Ten stations. I haven't checked them lately, but I'm sure they are only up for football and basketball games.