SiouxSports.com Forum

HERE HE IS! UND's unofficial Ambassador at Rutgers!

SiouxMeNow

Here is to a big PUBLIC thank you to YaneA and SiouxMeNow for the many nice gestures during a very difficult time in my life and my Dad's life. The gestures that they and several other Fighting Sioux fans have done for me have really been appreciated. GOD BLESS.

YaneA has a heart larger than the North Dakota Plains. She is the one who makes the cool hats for my girls, and the great posters for everyone. I, too, am proud to know her as one of the best damned Sioux fans in the land. Coming all the way from Miami F-L-A to make a home in North Dakota. Too cool. Way 2 cool.

YaneA has a heart larger than the North Dakota Plains. She is the one who makes the cool hats for my girls, and the great posters for everyone. I, too, am proud to know her as one of the best damned Sioux fans in the land. Coming all the way from Miami F-L-A to make a home in North Dakota. Too cool. Way 2 cool.

I concur. There's no doubt about it. YaneA is the epitome of a Sioux fan, both in terms of devotion and generousity. thumbup_wink.gifworship.gifclapping.gif

I live in the southern part of New Jersey along The Shore so a trip to Dartmouth would be quite a ways--probably seven to eight hours. Good to hear the Sioux will be playing somewhat nearby.

The new Rutgers Stadium holds 42,000 and we have had three sell-outs that I can remember which would be Texas, Notre Dame, and Michigan State. We used to have a 23,000 seat stadium and played big schools like West Virginia, Alabama, Michigan State, Pittsburgh, Penn State, etc. up in The Meadowlands. Last year, we set an attendance record and I expect another jump this year with possible sell-outs against Louisville and Illinois. The stadium can be expanded to about 65,000 if needed. It is a great place to watch a game and there isn't a bad seat in the house. There are pictures of our sports facilities on the website--My Webpage

There is a mention on Dartmouth's website about North Dakota being in their Christmas tournament. Their arena has 3,500 seats and room for about 1,000 standing. Ticket prices are only $10 which is a very good price these days. Here is their athletics website----My Webpage

I've been told I should take my jokes on the road---wayyyyyy down the road.

Has there ever been a post where people send in pictures of themselves in Sioux jerseys from various places--The Grand Canyon, The Everglades, their boat, in front of different arenas, etc.

I am sure everyone on siouxsports would love to see SiouxMeNow in front of the Alerus Center, Englestad Arena, or the Widman's Chippers store !

I've been told I should take my jokes on the road---wayyyyyy down the road.

Has there ever been a post where people send in pictures of themselves in Sioux jerseys from various places--The Grand Canyon, The Everglades, their boat, in front of different arenas, etc.

I am sure everyone on siouxsports would love to see SiouxMeNow in front of the Alerus Center, Englestad Arena, or the Widman's Chippers store !

We're all hiding behind computers, not wanting anyone to know what we really look like. According to PCM, none of us want to know what he looks like ???