SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

AZSIOUX

Wish we could have seen Mike with the cup. Maybe the news will get a clip of it. GF Herald in the AM?

Hope we can see Mike and the Cup sometime in the next year.

*heavy sigh*

Season is over. Now what. :lol:

Well, we could go to the Mall, check, trip, and slash the shoppers we're sure we can take. I've got extra hockey sticks. :silly:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does me a lot of good in Tennessee!!! :0

Close your eyes and I'll give you a good visual.

There is a BIG guy with BIG RED HAIR (gotta love those fellow redheads) wearing a red jersey with the #22 on it. Someone hands him a beautiful silver trophy, he holds it overs his head and brings it down to give it the ceremonial kiss, pumps it in the air a couple of times and then hands it off to the next teammate. A beautiful sight.

There is a BIG guy with BIG RED HAIR (gotta love those fellow redheads) wearing a red jersey with the #22 on it. Someone hands him a beautiful silver trophy, he holds it overs his head and brings it down to give it the ceremonial kiss, pumps it in the air a couple of times and then hands it off to the next teammate. A beautiful sight.

I closed my eyes when you told me to, but nothing happened. Then I realized I had to read the rest of it. Thanks though! :silly:

Thank You. What the heck! There can't be any more emoticons in this message! So pretend there is a smile right after the "Thank You."