SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for 2 Sioux Jerseys

AZSIOUX

to any sioux fans out there with game used jerseys i am throwing my 54 retro used in 2005 vs northeastern out for trade for another sioux hockey gamer. it is not for sale so please dont ask, trade only. so pm me with any offers. thanks!

dsc00957.jpg.w300h225.jpgdsc01423.jpg.w300h225.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to any sioux fans out there with game used jerseys i am throwing my 54 retro used in 2005 vs northeastern out for trade for another sioux hockey gamer. it is not for sale so please dont ask, trade only. so pm me with any offers. thanks!

How much did you say it was? :silly:

J/k Ryan...I wish I had something to trade you for it!

I have Prp's, Porter's and Zajac's (Travis) '54 retro jerseys (all autographed by the player).

Yeah I know, it's bragging is gauche. :silly:

the more im learning on gamers it less attractive to traders and buyers to have them signed if you are going that route of course. interesting....of course i dont care as im not into it that much but just something i have come by

gamers are pretty rare as it is so im assuming for collectors they want them in tact, game worn with wear with no other un natural markings, as is

This is correct. If you want it signed, get it signed on the fight strap.

Then again that is only if you might resell it in the future. If not, do whatever the hell you want with it. :silly:

This is correct. If you want it signed, get it signed on the fight strap.

Then again that is only if you might resell it in the future. If not, do whatever the hell you want with it. :silly:

thats what i heard if you are gona sell or trade......good advice

gamers are pretty rare as it is so im assuming for collectors they want them in tact, game worn with wear with no other un natural markings, as is

Must make sense, I guess. I would think the autograph would make them more desirable but I'm no collector, just a fan.

This one went for more than I thought it would. I wonder how much I would have gotten for mine? I have ALL the players and coaches sigs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

I really dislike autographs, especially on articles of clothing you wear.

1) I think it ruins how the jersey looks. Get a photo auto'd, not a jersey. Unless it's just a generic jersey with the every team member's sig on it.

2) What good does an autograph do? Nothing. Memories are what's valuable, so why do you need a signature?

3) I hate asking for autographs...I like to treat athletes like any other person...I think they value that more.

I won't ask for an autograph, unless they're writing me a check.

I really dislike autographs, especially on articles of clothing you wear.

1) I think it ruins how the jersey looks. Get a photo auto'd, not a jersey. Unless it's just a generic jersey with the every team member's sig on it.

2) What good does an autograph do? Nothing. Memories are what's valuable, so why do you need a signature?

3) I hate asking for autographs...I like to treat athletes like any other person...I think they value that more.

I won't ask for an autograph, unless they're writing me a check.

i hear ya but everyone has their own hobbies and likings i guess. if they are for your personal collection and you like autos then so be it. the difference is your and my autos wont get much coin on the open market, yet :silly: theres your difference for many.

For the game worn collector, an autograph on the outside is not a good thing. It even lowers the value of a rare jersey, like one I saw worn by a Hobey Baker winner for his last two seasons by about a third. :silly: Sometimes there is no choice as the team is thinking it adds to the value, and had the player sign the jeresy, but they find out that the collectors don't bid up the jersey becuase of the autograph. They have to hope for the die hard fan to push up the price. I've seen a lot of jerseys lose half their value or more with players signing the outside of them. The feeling is "did the jersey look like that while the player was wearing it on the ice?" NO!

If you want a jersey signed, most suggest buying a replica and have the player sign that one for you.

Myself, I try to get someone take a picture of me with the player, with either the player or myself wearing the jersey. Most players are clueless on where the jerseys go, and are happy to think that someone cares to know who they are. Someday, I hope to meet Rylan and get a photo with him and his jersey. :silly: It's one way to it personal, without affecting the jersey.

Have the player sign something other than a game worn. Store bought jerseys a lot cheaper and can become personal with players signing them, without loseing the value of the jersey.

I'm sure not every one agrees with the above, but if for some reason you need the sell the jersey, don't expect a collector to pay you more for something someone wrote on a jersey.

ok, no trade offers yet, am still open to trade offers but am also going to take offers to sell the jersey. please do not post any offers here, please pm me. i am going to take offers for a week or so on SS as i would rather this be sold to a sioux fan than just a random collector and then sell elsewhere if nothing pans out here. PLEASE PM ME ONLY with serious offers. this is for the jersey pictured above. game worn kyle radke 1954 retro jersey used oct 2005 vs northeastern part of retro weekend. thanks a lot sioux fans. i will also list this on my website for sale or trade as well.

ok, no trade offers yet, am still open to trade offers but am also going to take offers to sell the jersey. please do not post any offers here, please pm me. i am going to take offers for a week or so on SS as i would rather this be sold to a sioux fan than just a random collector and then sell elsewhere if nothing pans out here. PLEASE PM ME ONLY with serious offers. this is for the jersey pictured above. game worn kyle radke 1954 retro jersey used oct 2005 vs northeastern part of retro weekend. thanks a lot sioux fans. i will also list this on my website for sale or trade as well.

• 1 month later...

JERSEY FOR SALE - VERY RARE GEOMETRIC STYLE GAME WORN WHITE HOME 95/96 BRIAN ZIERKE , NAMEPLATE HAS BEEN REMOVED. SHOWS GREAT GAME WEAR! HAVE HAD A COUPLE COLLECTORS INTERESTED AND ACCEPTING SERIOUS OFFERS AS OF NOW TO SELL, THANKS!

zierke profile

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=22614

zierkedone_conv.jpg.w300h174.jpg

GAME WORN JERSEY FOR TRADE ONLY - 2005/06 BLACK KYLE RADKE GAME WORN JERSEY - LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANOTHER BLACK SIOUX GAMER OF A DIFFERENT SIOUX PLAYER BUT WILL LISTEN TO ANY OFFERS. EMAIL OR PM ME. THANKS

radke_conv.jpg