SiouxSports.com Forum

Slow on Weekends

siouxguyinstpaul

If "aren't really that fond of UND" is the phrase you use to say "generally incompetant," then, yeah, they are. WCHA refs have screwed up more games than just those that UND has been involved in. :lol:

Ok, I'll go with that in addition to what I said. He did say that the reason that the It was an all-WCHA Frozen Four was because all of the refs in the FF were from the WCHA.

*scratches head*

I don't think that mattered one bit on how they got there.

When you say "from out east", how far is that? :lol: From his knowledge of the WCHA teams, "out east" must involve crossing the ocean! :lol: He seems to be way off base.

He is a lot more full of knowledge now that HockeyMom schooled him, not only on the WCHA, but the University of North Dakota.....and for free, I might add. I enjoyed it.

(How far has your sanity slipped when you start referring to yourself in third person on a regular basis)

Seriously, how can you even argue that Hockey East has been better than the WCHA in recent history? The WCHA has won five of the last six National Titles, and the last four in a row.

He is a lot more full of knowledge now that HockeyMom schooled him, not only on the WCHA, but the University of North Dakota.....and for free, I might add. I enjoyed it.

(How far has your sanity slipped when you start referring to yourself in third person on a regular basis)

Seriously, how can you even argue that Hockey East has been better than the WCHA in recent history? The WCHA has won five of the last six National Titles, and the last four in a row.

I can't really see that there should be an arguement. He should look at stats and the history and figure that out all by himself. Even if there seems to be some east ignorance going on there.

I can't really see that there should be an arguement. He should look at stats and the history and figure that out all by himself. Even if there seems to be some east ignorance going on there.

I'm thinking that would require a brain.......maybe it's a lost cause.

GO SIOUX!

Here is some more ammo for you HockeyMom. These are the winning percentages of Hockey East vs. the WCHA over the past several years (from the Hockey East web site).

2005-06 8-8-1 .500

2004-05 5-12-2 .272

2003-04 6-7-3 .469

2002-03 8-9-1 .472

2001-02 5-13-1 .289

2000-01 9-11-4 .458

Okay, I'll liven things up a little. I'm talking to this guy that coaches out east and he just told me that our goaltending is weak.

No lie!

HockeyMom's response, "Are you *&(#$@ing kidding me?!"

Being Jordan is rapidly approaching the winningest goaltender at UND, our past goalies must have really sucked! Goehring, Casey, Belfour, Jensen must all be chopped liver.

2005-06 8-8-1 .500

2004-05 5-12-2 .272

2003-04 6-7-3 .469

2002-03 8-9-1 .472

2001-02 5-13-1 .289

2000-01 9-11-4 .458

He hasn't talked to me the rest of the day. I say we settle this on the ice. Say.......2 something.....Thursday afternoon.

I have a strange suspicion that when we do win, it will be because of the biased reffing........ :lol:

Being Jordan is rapidly approaching the winningest goaltender at UND, our past goalies must have really sucked! Goehring, Casey, Belfour, Jensen must all be chopped liver.

Put Parise up against the red hot goalie from BC....what's his name? Schneider? I'm too lazy too look it up. Parise will step it up and play better than he has all season, that's just the way he plays. He's a big time goalie, and right now this is the most important game of his life.

When you say "from out east", how far is that? :lol: From his knowledge of the WCHA teams, "out east" must involve crossing the ocean! :lol: He seems to be way off base.

Actually if you think of it east for some would be East Grand Forks, or Crookston. he, he, he, he...

Put Parise up against the red hot goalie from BC....what's his name? Schneider? I'm too lazy too look it up. Parise will step it up and play better than he has all season, that's just the way he plays. He's a big time goalie, and right now this is the most important game of his life.

I can't help but think that with a Schneider in net, it's gonna be all FIGHTING SIOUX. :lol:

Naw, somebody from that far east wudda known better.

Maybe he fell and hit his head on the ice or something.

Or maybe he just tried to sucker punch me and i I hit him over the head with a 4 X 4 of statistics backing up how truly incorrect he was.

Or maybe he just tried to sucker punch me and i I hit him over the head with a 4 X 4 of statistics backing up how truly incorrect he was.

:lol: Does HockeyMom have any sisters?

Next time try to get his jersey over his head and get a few raddit punches it! :lol: